Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- zara: "Very comfortable."
- Bette: "I need a pair of black shoes"
- Marilyn: "Stylish and comfortable"
- Paula L: "Needed a basic black shoe, that didn't cost a lot."
- Julie: "I needed a classic style for work."
- I: "I ordered these in two different sizes but ended up returning them both because they were too tight in the toes. The style is a nice basic pump, perfect for the office, but just not as comfortable as some of my older Naturalizer shoes."
- Ida: "These shoes slipped up & down on my narrow heel. Still in closet"
- Burrowes: "This was for the same friend. We both like the comfort of Naturalizer shoes."
- T: "I like the height of the heel. Unfortunately I can't wear it since it keeps slipping off my feet. I did put the heel support but it is uncomfatble."
- Mary: "My friend asked me to get this for her but she did not like it when it arrives! Another donation to charity!"
- Jacqueline: "I needed a everyday black shoe."
- Linda: "to have a basic black pump on hand!"
- Carolyn M: "Gift"
- T: "Timeless style and comfort"
- M: "I have foot problems and these are nice shoes but not the most comfortable for people with feet issues. Nice shoes and will wear with the right outfit when the time comes. Not my "go to" shoes at this time."
- Adrienne: "I needed a nice black pump with a low heel. These are perfect and comfortable. Also bought them on in navy."
Gwendolyn asked: Will this shoe in a 10 wide gap on the sides?
Cathy asked: Would like this shoe in brown and navy blue. Will you add Those colors to your inventory?