Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- kim: "comfort with style"
- doris: "I PURCHASED THIS IN WHITE AND FOUND IT TO FIT WELL, AND TO BE EXTREMELY COMFORTABLE. SO I DECIDED TO GET ANOTHER PAIR. I WASHED THE WHITE ONES - THEY LOOK LIKE NEW NOW."
- Margie: "I have arthartis in my feet and narrow feet, BZees are very comfortable and a good fit. I now have a pair of off white, I want black for winter wear."
- LINDA: "The most comfortable shoes ever made by this company. For a comfortable fit and easy on your feet when you are standing all day I would recommend these shoes by this company."
- Audrey: "I bought a pair and loved them and wanted more"
- J: "very comfortable"
- LORINE: "Because I like the style and I hace not has any problem with the comfort of Naturalizer's shoes"
- Judy: "Have a pair in navy ... love them ... they are really comfortable"
- Letitia D: "Comfort. Have two other pairs and get lots of compliments."
- Linda: "Slip on with cushioned sole. Looks easy to get into for summer wear. Looks like enough cushioning to keep me off concrete when walking."
- Sherry: "work shoe"
- Ynes: "style & color"
- B: "I have two pairs of Bzees and love them - glad to see the open toe sandal available with so much stretch."
Margaret asked: Can these come in size 11? Please?? There are a lot of us tall people whoi have larger sized feet.
- Emily (staff): "Hello, The sizes shown in the "Select available size and width" drop-down menu are the sizes currently available to order. If a particular size or color is not shown, it is either sold out or not offered. We update our website several times every day and sometimes items sell out fast. However, we cannot offer back orders. Please check back with our website within 2-3 weeks, or see if the item is available at a store near you, by using our store locator: http://www.naturalizer.com/Community/storelocator.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"