Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Rosemary: "Classic look. Great for a professional office."
- Cathryn: "I needed a pair of navy shoes and hoped these would work. The toe box was too tight for my feet, so I returned them."
- barbara: "I purchased this shoe to wear with my blue dresses. I loved the style and the shoe is very comfortable and fashionable."
- J: "difficult to find navy; I am always delighted to find Naturalizers in this color!"
- M: "COLOR AND HEEL HEIGHT. ALSO CAME IN WIDES"
- Teresa: "Color and heal height"
- Sylvia: "Was looking for comfortable work shoes and I liked how stylish these particular shoes are and the reviews suggested they are comfortable."
- mt: "I tried these shoes on in the store and fell in love with them, they were a 7 1/2 and were too small. This shoe was on "display" and the only pair left. I purchased it anyway thinking it was stretch just a little bit. oooohhh no it didnt. I had to return them. I saw the shoe online in my size and the rest is history."
- Myra: "I like Naturalizer products - this style is practical yet smart."
- Maria: "The style and price"
- Fernando: "i have already purchased this item for my wife in another color and she loved it."
- Beatrice: "Nice looking dressy shoe."
- S: "Like color. Very comfortable shoe"
- Audrey: "I can wear this shoe to work and church."
- Helen: "It's a beautiful, comfortable looking shoe and can be used for dress wear or casual wear."
- Roberta: "I needed a pair of navy dress shoes to wear with skirts and slacks. I am hard to fit--I hope. . . ."
- tina: "low heel and square"
- Sunday: "I like the style and I need navy shoes."
anissa asked: how do I know the correct size to purchase as I am unable to try on shoes?