Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Allan: "Very durable and yet stylish for the cold mths."
Tiffany asked: Did anyone get the stone color? How do you like it?
- Susan: "Love the color; however, the stitching near the small toe has a lump that rubs too much. Sadly, I am returning them."
- Tiffany: "thank you!"
- Tiffany: "Thanks! Appreciate it."
- Tiffany: "Thank you so much! I think I'll get both the stone and the black...if it's still available in my size."
- Martha: "I love`em. They go with so many outfits. Get alot if compliments. And they are very comfortable."
- Denys: "Love the stone color. It's neutral so goes with just about anything. Always get compliments when I wear these. "
- sheila: "No, I got the tan it's like a British tan. I really like them. It's very comfortable. The heal is not to high. I can wear them all day with no problems. Great boot. "
- Laurie: "I love the boots but got them in Black the stone color looks great"
- Cathleen: "I bought the. Sone color and love it.......if you get the boot make sure you get all cardboard out....there is piece where top of foot goes.....doesn't come out with other packing.....love the color stone"
- Joanna: "Yes, I did, and I'm so glad I did. They actually really go with everything and always get noticed and good comments since it is a little different from standard black or brown. I recommend the stone."
- J: "I love them! They go with many outfits, the height of the heel is just right - they are comfortable and fit just like all my other Naturalizer shoes - GREAT! I was a bit worried about the color but I LOVE it!"
- patricia: "Yes, I have received plenty of compliments on these boots and they really compliment most of my outfits."
Elizabeth asked: in the catalog this shoe was in a 4m in tan and black are those sizes gone?
- Lynn: "I reordered my boots in 4.5 a couple weeks ago...then there were no tan. I ended up getting them in black. They look really sharp! Good luck!"
- M: "I don't know if they have the size you looking for, but the shoe is beautiful"
- anne: "Naturalizer sent this email to another customer so I really have no idea to your answer. I can tell you that there is not a lot of cushion in this boot and having purchased nothing but Naturalizer this boot is by far the least comfortable. Hope that helps."
- Martha: "That's funny, they obviously didn't read the question before sending it to a customer. But these buts are comfortable. A little stiff because they are thick leather but they are comfortable and don't chaf. And they will last longer since they are tuff. The picture doesn't do them justice. they are very cute boots."
Anne asked: I have a very high instep and a high arch. Is there a lot of room in the shoe?
- S: "Anne B - I purchased the Davina boot and received it yesterday. I have a very high instep, but have a flat arch. The shoe definitely has enough room for my instep. I have placed an arch support in the shoe for my flat foot and there is still plenty of room."
- Laticia: "No there is not alot of room in this boot. However you can loosen this string to provide a relax fit. Hope this helps, I ordered them in black and I love them!!"
- Laurie: "The boots are pretty but hurt as you walk in them I am surprised I have to wear them in because I usually have not, They fit like a glove and I take a 4/1/2 . Not sure I will wear them much, kinda wishing the boots would be getting better but they are cute"
- Kathy: "Yes, there is room in the shoe. The shoe laces and the ankle wrap strap are adjustable. Only bootie that I've seen with these traits."