Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Renata: "I'm a 52 year old and have back issues. I already have this pair in black and because they are so comfortable and are great for my back issues, I wanted to get these in another color, so I went with gray. They do not need any break in period, comfortable from the start. It's feels like your wearing an old comfortable shoe, but they are new."
- Kay: "I liked the color and they had closed in toe"
- Rosalie: "I wanted a grey pair."
- Anne: "I liked the style and color."
- Leslie: "color, style"
- Susyrati: "Matches my outfit"
- Lena: "I wear a lot of denim, and thought shoe would go well with all my denim skirts."
- Marilee: "style, color"
- eun: "I like color and design."
- Elaina: "Love shoe bought black in outlet store"
Madeline asked: I usually wear a medium, but my feet are on the narrow side. Do these stretch? 7.5 or 8 -- which one is best? Does this sandal run true to size or short or long?
- paula: "sorry so long in getting back to you. my reply is probably too late but I have had some unusual interruptions in my routine this summer. I loved the color of this shoe. I don't think it is true to size. I wear a narrow also. It seemed that it would fit but I found my toes were "too close to the end of the shoe" either because it was not narrow enough or the size I usually wear was too short in this style. I was so very sorry the shoe did not fit me as I loved the color. I was going to order a size larger but they no longer had it in stock."
- Cindy: "This shoe is very comfortable...runs true to size...I have a narrow heel and the narrow was too narrow ....I usually get a medium width because narrows are so hard to find. This in a medium width was perfect for me."
- F: "I really can't answer and feel it's right. I'm happy with the N I've got. It's not tight and just a wee bit roomy. Since I don't know what a med. would be like - I can't truthfully answer. sorry."
- jennifer: "I have narrow feet also. I usually take an 8, but I ordered these in 7.5 and 8. I had to send the 8s back, they were too big (the strap around the heel is not adjustable and they wouldn't stay on). They 7.5s are perfect, very comfortable. I do not wear them every day, but I have not noticed any stretching out yet."
- Lea: "These are not true to size. I usually wear a medium too and I bought my usual size for these. They fall off my feet! the length is OK ('true") but they are too wide. Worst part of this story is that I have to pay to ship it back. (along with another pair that is not true to size as well) I AM SO DONE WITH THIS COMPANY. I have bought so many shoes from them and have been able to sort of exchange if the sizes were not true but now I'm told 'WE DON'T DO THAT'! I wonder if they are trying to discourage online shopping."
- Geneva: "yes, they do stretch a little. I would get the true to size fit, there isn't much velcro to tighten if they feel loose! I am a true 5, and they fit just right....."
- Lucinda: "Hi - I wear 12 M and found these shoes true to size. My foot squares with the shoe bed - not too long or to short. I have not found that these shoes stretch but I also do not wear them very often. They are pretty and comfortable but not good for days I need support on my feet. Hope that helps. I have found returns and exchanging easy."
- Jean: "Hi Madeline, Hmm, my feet are a little on the wide side so it's hard to compare. I think this shoe runs true to size or slightly narrow in width, and true to size in length. However, I also think this style may stretch over time, so I'm not sure which size you should try first - maybe 7.5 to be sure they aren't too wide? Hope this helps."
- Jean: "Hi Madeline, I usually wear a medium, but my feet are a little on the wide side. I sometimes prefer a 7 wide, but in these I need a 7.5 medium. I think that means they are a true medium or slightly narrow, and that they're true to size in length. Maybe you should try the 7.5 hoping that the length fits right because I think this style may stretch a little over time. Hope that helps!"
- Angela: "I have found these (2 pairs) to run pretty true to size. They are not tight across the toes at all, so far I haven't had any stretching issue. I wear a 5.5 and that's is the size I ordered, which fit perfect."
- Teresa: "The shape of this shoe makes it feel wider so I think you would be more comfortable with a narrow width if it's available."
- Nancy: "I think they're pretty true to size and they won't stretch. In fact the leather is a bit stiff which was disappointing because it makes them somewhat uncomfortable rubbing the tops of my toes. But my toes are long and this happens in many shoes - so that may not be a problem for you."
- Rebecca: "I usually wear a 7.5, my feet are thin, and I ordered the 7.5 medium. These shoes have not stretched for me. They are quite comfy."
- Mysia: "I have a small foot (size 4 M) and it's often hard to find shoes that fit just right. Happily, Cyrus is true to size and very comfortable. So far, it hasn't stretched. But if your feet run narrow, you might be better with a 7.5 than an 8. Or, if it's available, an 8 N. I think sling-backs need to fit snugly without being too tight."
- Susan: "These sandals run a little short and wide. I usually wear a size 9.5 and bought a size 10 narrow. The length is great, but they were still a little wide around the ankle and the strap slipped. I added some more Velcro so that I could tighten them. Not perfect, and maybe I should have returned them, but I love the style and the footbed is comfortable."
Leslie I. asked: I saw this shoe in a magazine and the color was nickel alloy, which looks close to your spring denim. This magazine's spring denim looks very close to navy blue which I don't want. Can you show me Naturalizer's nickel alloy color? Thank you.
- Cindy: "The spring denim is like faded blue jeans...very nice to dress up or down...I have the cyrus in in the spring denim and love it!"
- Jean: "To me, the color of these is blue-ish gray. It's bluer shade of gray than the picture indicates, but it's much closer to the color of a real nickel than to navy blue. It looks good with denim and goes fine with my gray pants, too."
- Rebecca: "The color of the spring denim is definitely not navy blue. It is a light, grayish blue. They look great with all shades of denim fabric."
- Mysia: "I'd describe Cyrus's color as blue-ish gray. It is definitely not navy! While shoe color preferences vary as much as shoe buyers do, I'm very pleased with the color of this shoe. It's subtle and compliments white capris as well as blue jeans. Hope that helps!"
Jessie asked: Are they comfortable for people with flat feet?
- F: "my arch is high, but they really feel great. they fit really well my size is 61/2-7n"
- S: "Yes they are"
- rebecca: "Bought these for my mother in law. she loves them. unsure about flat feet part."
- Cindy: "I don't have flat feet, but do have a low arch and these are very comfortable.... I would recommend them.. I'm planning on buying the tannish ones as well."
- Angela: "I don't have flat feet, but the cushioning I feel would work well for you"
- Carole: "I honestly don't know, I don't have flat feet. I do know they are very comfortable and good support."
- Alison: "I have many foot "issues", including flat feet and I have worn these shoes in comfort for 9 hours at a time (at work)."