Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- L: "Color I purchased is limiting so seldom wear but they are comfortable."
- R: "Very comfortable. Love the neutral color and style. The heel height is perfect."
- M: "Heel height."
Jeannie asked: Is the Brandy/Tan color as pictured or darker orangey brown? Is it a good neutral that will go with cool toned colors?
- Laura: "It is a little darker than the picture. The top strap is a light tan and the remainder of the sandal is more of a beige color. I do think it will look nice with cool toned colors."
- Peggy: "I have not worn the shoe yet, but the colors are pretty much as shown. It is a good neutral that can be worn with many things. A beautiful shoe. I am pleased that it fits me well."
- Louise: "Jeannie- Naturalizer asked me, a customer, to answer your question. I would say the shoe is neutral. What you may not appreciate from the photo is that the middle piece that crosses the top of the foot is a different color. Most of the leather is a pale neutral tan, but that mid strap is a lighter almost beige. The wedge of the sole is covered in a suede- not a smooth leather. I would not call the shoe orange or brown. Good luck."
- Char lotte: "To me it looks like it is a good neutral. I bought the black and am very pleased."