Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Diane: "Wide shaft availability"
vivian asked: What is the height of this boot from hill to the top? I'm only 4'10" tall and I just would like to know that it won't go over my knee. Thanks.
- liz: "Hi Vivian, the boot measures 17" from the floor to the top of the curved edge, that includes the heel height. Hope that works out for you."
- Michelle: "I like you am very petite. I am only 4'11" and have very short legs. From the bottom of the heel to the top is 16 in. they fit me perfectly and I love them. Good luck"
- Leslie: "I'm 5'3" and these had to go back...too tall on my calves, hit mid knee which was awkward and not very pretty."
- Swati: "The boot is pretty high. I have long legs and am 5' 2" and the boot hits the fold of my knee in the back. Hope this helps."
- Kimberly: "Vivian, Based on my measurement, it appears to be 15" from top of heal to top of boot. I love the boot, extremely comfortable to walk in for long periods of time."
- Katherine: "Check out the shaft height on the sizing chart. It's different for different sizes, so measuring mine (size 9) would not necessarily help you out. http://www.naturalizer.com/Shopping/FitAssistant.aspx#Etton"
Joanne asked: What is the shaft diamenter?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Joanne, The shaft height and circumference will vary depending on which size you wear. Here are several examples: Size 6 shaft height measures 15" circumference is 13 5/8" Size 7 shaft height measures 15 1/4" circumference is 14" Size 8 shaft height measures 15 1/2" circumference is 14 3/4" Size 9 shaft height measures 15 3/4" circumference is 14 3/4" Size 10 shaft height measures 16" circumference is 15 1/8" Please note that half sizes are available, as well as a wide calf version. Thank you, Emily"