Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
margaret asked: are they true to size?
- Jeanne: "They are a very nice boot but I have a narrow foot and they were to big in width for me."
- Laurene: "Yes, they are great and very comfortable. I have a narrow foot so they are good for me. The heel is just a little too wide so I wear socks with them and they are perfect!"
- Alicia: "Yes. I like these shoes"
- Susan: "yes"
- Becky: "Yes, I ordered a 7.5, which is the size I usually wear, and they fit fine. My feet and ankles are slightly narrow, so I don't have any trouble slipping them on and off without a zipper."
- Leslie: "Yes. I love them!"
- Michele: "Yes. I bought them in a 7.5, which is what I normally wear, and they fit perfect."
luwen asked: we had about 4+ inches snow. when I wore them outside in the snow, my socks got a little wet. I assume the boot is not water resistant. Can I spray the boots? I love the pair and do not want to ruin them.
- Shelly: "We live in Minnesota, so I use liquid silicone on all my boots. I just did it this weekend (January 12, 2013), so I haven't yet walked outside with them. The silicone did not change the color or have any other effect on the boots."
- Laura: "I did spray my boots and so far do not have any problems with wet feet "
- Leidy: "I do not know. I only wear them when it's nice and sunny out."
- Cathleen: "since they are made of leather, it makes sense that you can use a water repellent that is made for leather, however, I do not know what water does to the binding between the leather and the sole. I live in California, so snow is not in my repertoire."