Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- sorell: "I did not choose these!"
Sandy asked: How high up the leg are these?
- Carla: "Approximately halfway up the calf"
- Kathleen: "The top of the Beep boot is 2.5 inches past the top of my ankle bone. I hope this helps."
- paula: "The boots are about 3 inches above my ankle bone and the zipper is a plus. I love to ride my motorcycle and these boots are very comfortable, also slip resistant. I would highly recomend them!"
- Lawana: "I sent mine back, they didn't work for me, but I believe they were about a couple of inches above my ankle."
- Maureen: "Sandy, I am sure you'll just love these trendy boots. At 5'7", thes boots are just right, not too high, not hot. My problem is my right foot has a bunion, so I appreciate that the laces can be loosened. Enjoy! Maureen"
- Tanya: "It's not to high. It's just a little bit above the ankles."
- Halle: "About 3 inches above the ankle."
- Amy: "about 3-4 inches above my ankle."