Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
JI asked: What color is spring denim?
- Tess: "It looks like a blue jean material. It would look great with bluejeans. However, I think it is too casual to wear with slacks."
- Suzan: "They are a lot more gray than blue. I love them because they go with blues, grays, blacks. These sandals are extremely comfortable and wear quite well. I bought three pairs and wore them almost exclusively this summer."
- D: "Spring denim is like a faded denim - a light denim blue fading along the edges to nearly white. The sample picture is very accurate. These shoes are so comfy and they look great with jeans."
- Deb: "the color is gray. Not what I was expecting. I returned them as I really wanted a blue shade."
- Carol: "I have a very old pair of faded denim pants and these shoes match the color perfectly. spring denim is your lightest color of denim pants. Kind of a light sky blue. Hope this helps! It is not navy, but they are very flexible and go with many colors."
- Debra: "I'd call it a steel blue."
- Patricia: "It is a grey-blue on a very comfortable shoe!"
- Barbara: "It's a light navy, like stonewashed denim."
- Rebecca: "Gray-blue, not the usual denim blue."
j asked: i need a 4 or 4.5 size. the size chart starts at 5. any chance of getting at least a half size smaller? Naturalizer is one shoe that i know always fits.
- Emily (staff): "Hello, The sizes shown in the "Select available size and width" drop-down menu are the sizes currently available to order. If a particular size or color is not shown, it is either sold out or not offered. We update our website several times every day and sometimes items sell out fast. However, we cannot offer back orders. Please check back with our website within 2-3 weeks, or see if the item is available at a store near you, by using our store locator: http://www.naturalizer.com/Community/storelocator.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
Magda asked: I am usually size 9 with a wide food but printed the size chart which told me size 8W. How has the sizing of these been in comparison to other shoes?
- H: "I found the sizing to be accurate and similar to other shoes of same size."
- Phyllis: "They run big. I got an 8 1/2 they were too big and stretched out but I reordered size 8 narrow and they fit great"
- Grace: "They were exactly the correct size. I didn't want my foot to hang over the back so ordered a size 9 narrow which was perfect. It is great to be able to get them in a narrow which is really hard to find. They are very comfortable."
- Carmela: "I am a 6 1/2 M and I found these shoes true to size."
- William: "We can't give you any answers because we have NOT received the sandals. There has been a mix up some where along the line we are trying to straighten out. We are satisfied with other orders we have gotten Sizes are accurate."
- Eva: "I don't know as I have not received them yet, even though they were supposedly sent out a while ago."
- Susan W: "For all other questions, customers need to read about the descriptions and specifications about the shoes before ordering."
- Susan W: "I have found these shoes to be sized correct. I don't see how a size chart can say you need 8W when you wear a size 9W. These run true to size. I have never used a size chart. I know my true size."
- Judith: "I am a 9N. These had too much space at the first strap and they flopped around. I had to return them."
- Pamela: "They seem to run true to size."
- Daphne: "I have a narrow foot and ordered a size 8N. The shoe 8N seemed to fit well - comparable to other narrow shoes I have."
- Olga: "I don't know how this shoe compares on a Wide width, but I purchased the Narrow width and had to insert the pads that are supposed to keep feet from slipping forward in the shoe. Because the shoe is made with very soft leather (comfortable), it tends to stretch very quickly and the pads are of no use now. I've found out that Made in China narrow width shoes are no different than medium width shoe. They just change the labels. This happens with the Clarks brand also. The only shoes I've so far found true to narrow width size are sold under the Trotters label. Maybe their shoes are kept to more strict scrutiny when it comes to manufacture."
- S: "I am usually a size 7 to 7 1/2 and bought a 7 1/2 x wide and love them"