Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Wanda asked: I have a wide feet and I have saw reviews about this shoe some with wide feet finding comfort and others not finding comfort in addition, some complaining about foot slipping forward and others indicating it just fit fine. I am wanting to buy but wondering if I just buy my normal shoe size that I will find comfort once broken in?
- Marie: "I am a lover of Naturalizer's shoes. They always seem to fit perfectly. Unfortunately I purchased this shoe and it was tight across my toes. I had to get my stretched, because I love the shoes and did not want to send it back. I have purchased a lot of shoes from Naturalizer, and this is the only one I have found issues with. I recommend purchasing their shoes."
- Lilia: "I also usually wear a wide and bought these in black in a 8.5 wide. They were too big, so I returned them to the store and wanted an 8 wide, but they didn't have them in stock. I didn't want to wait for them again, so the sales lady suggested I try on a 8M because that's all they had. It was OK, so she stretched them for me and then they were perfect. They were not too tight and I have worn them and they were very comfortable and they are beautiful."
- Melissa: "I have these shoes and they are incredibly uncomfortable. I would nit recommend them if you have any sizing issues/wide feet."
- Yvonne: "the shoe runs narrow...I ordered this shoe in my regular size, 8.5 med. Could not set it on properly. Had to send it back. I did not reorder in the wide."
- SUSAN: "I normally wear a 7 1/2 W...........I tried these shoes in a 7 1/2 W and an 8 W - neither worked for me so I had to return both."
- kimberley ann: "Good looking but uncomfortable and tight. I have an average foot. "