Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Rhonda: "Looking for white or cream sandals and liked the style."
- Suzie: "Looking for an ivory sandal, saw a gold Carlita in a department store and loved it."
- Mary: "needed a classic white sandal and this one fits what I need"
- Margarita: "Bought them before, love them soft and comfortable"
- Cheryl: "classy look and soft"
- Christine: "I needed a pair of ivory shoes and have these in navy and just love them."
- EUNICE: "Naturalizer is always comfortable. Cute style"
- MARGE: "Dressy but sturdy"
- BETTY: "This is one of the few available in a WIDE width."
Gert asked: Does this cover a bunion?
- LUZ: "I purchase these shoes in black and they are comfort and looks great! to answer your question they do cover bunion."
- LUZ: "Yes!"
- Deborah: "Not sure - as it all depends on the location of the bunion"
- Frances: "The outside straps hit my little toes at an uncomfortable spot--it creeps between the two bands. The inside band do cover most of my big toes."
- Yvonne: "It should cover a bunion. What I do know for sure is that these sandals are very comfortable! You can wear them all day , working, standing on your feet. I volunteer at the food pantry for my church and was on my feet all day. I was sure glad I decided to wear them."
- Jean: "Ii love the shoe they are very comfortable"
- Dorothea: "I think so..I really like them...they are very nice. ...and very comfortable!"
- Tracie: "I have the medium width sandal and it would cover it."
- Margaret: "No idea, since I am fortunate not to have any! The sandals fit well and are very comfortable."
- EliZabeth: "Sorry I can't tell you if it covers bunions, but I ordered a wide, and it was so tight that I can't wear them. Nice shoe but was disappointed Betsy"
- Linda: "Sorry I don't know cause I don't have a bunion."
- Sara M: "I imagine yes"
- N: "Hi Gert. I bought these shoes in metallic & because they fit me in7.5 W I ordered them in ivory & black but find they are a little tight. I too have a bunion. I hope this review helps you decide."
Joan asked: Why does the Ivory not come in all sizes as the others do?
- Mary: "I have no idea. But i love the sandle. they are very comfortable. I was looking for a red version. red must not be in this year."
- Ruthann: "I believe the shoes come in all sizes; however, that particular shoe must be sold out in the particular color and size you need; otherwise, it would be listed as available."
- Emily (staff): "Hello, The sizes shown in the "Select available size and width" drop-down menu are the sizes currently available to order. If a particular size or color is not shown, it is either sold out or not offered. We update our website several times every day and sometimes items sell out fast. However, we cannot offer back orders. Please check back with our website within 2-3 weeks, or see if the item is available at a store near you, by using our store locator: http://www.naturalizer.com/Community/storelocator.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"