Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Kelley asked: I have orthopedic inserts that I would love to be able to wear with sandals. How do these insoles come out so that I could put in an insert that only goes from my heel to the ball of my foot?
- Mary: "Since you cancelled my order I cannot answer her question."
- Kathryn: "As far as I can tell the insoles are not removable."
- Pamela: "LOL, I should have read Dora's answer. It felt like it was glued in and I didn't want to chance hurting the shoe. I wasn't aware that the description said the insole was removable. Not a need of mine."
- Elizabeth A. Corcora: "I love these sandals. However, I, too, cannot figure out how the insole comes out. Sorry."
- Pamela: "I just looked at my pair (which, by the way, I love) and the insoles are glued down as they usually are in shoes. I guess I don't understand the question. Sorry."
- Dora: "Start at the heel and peel it out, Velcro holds very tight."
- J: "I had no reason to take the insoles out. I actually sent the sandals back because they were not comfortable. I have probably 15 pair of Naturalizer sandals and this is the first pair I've ever sent back."