Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Monica: "Dress and comfortable."
- N: "I was not totally pleased with this shoe. It wasn't as pretty as I thought it would be....and the material stretches. The back continually slips off of my heal, making it very uncomfortable. Would not recommend it."
- Martha: "I need a pair of dressy but comfortable shoes for my son's wedding"
- Barbara: "Needed to replace other shoes"
- V: "Returned these shoes as well. Did not care for the fit."
Cecily asked: I have narrow,but flat feet, so the forefoot is wide & my heel narrow.I also have discomfort in the ball of my right,foot when I walk,due to the fact that I have a hammertoe. Have had 2 foot surgeries,,,,,sometime ago,but they failed to correct this successfully.Do these shoes seem to fit true to size? Would appreciate any info.anyone might be able to provide. Thanks.
Beverly asked: How high are the heels?
Gerry asked: What is the true heel height?
Gerry asked: Heel height says 1 1/4" . Based on the photo, this is definitely wrong. What is the correct heel height?
Gerry asked: How high is the heel?