Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Michelle asked: I'm interested in the mint green color but online it looks more gray. Can anyone tell me if it indeed is mint green or more green/gray?
- Lucine: "returned shoes they did not fit. Don't know color"
- M: "The color depicted is very accurate..the actual color is what you see here. It's neutral."
- Bernadine: "They are a pale mint green but I was very happy with the color. I ordered them to go with a print colored dress for our 50th wedding anniversary and was very pleased .A number of compliments as well. The thought of them looking gray never entered my mind."
- Richard: "I bought the shiny black shoes. They are beautiful and comfortable and I would recommend them to anyone buying them. I could not answer your answer whether the mint green looks more grey, but take it from me, they are worth buying"
- Carol: "I would say definity minty!"
- Joelle: "Green not gray! They aren't a deep color but they are green. Cute shoes too!"
- betty: "Since I bought black, I don't know. I really like my shoes."