Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Marilyn asked: For the icicle metallic, the color in the picturre looks very neutral or nude. Is this true or does it look more white?
- Rachel: "I cannot answer this question, because the pair I bought is black."
- Carolyn: "The color is neutral like cresm not white. Picture is a good likeness"
- S: "The shoes are not white but a very light cream. Not as tan as nude. They are very pretty."
- jeanne: "Marilyn, The color is a soft white. Maybe a little grey undertone. It does not have any nude or natural tone to it I don't think. I love the color and fit. I will wear it alot. Jeanne"
- Kathy: "The shoe is defiantly cream white not tan. The picture does not reflect the true color."
- Mary: "I don't know because I bought and returned the black shiny shoes."
- Agnes: "I don't know because I purchased the black pair. However I do love the look of my shoes and they are very comfortable."
- Katie: "I don't know. I bought the black patten leather. I like the shoes a lot."
- M: "I purchased the Mint Green Shiny--definitely has a light green tint to it. I didn't buy the The Icicle Metallic but it sure looks off-white and neutral to me from online. I would NOT call it nude."
- Denise: "The color is very true to the picture - not quite a white but a brighter cream color. Very attractive and comfortable - it may become my favorite with capris!"