Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Rebecca: "Size, style and color"
Misty asked: I normally take a size 7 but sized up to a 7.5 due to bunion on one foot. They were so big I had to return them. My question is if I order a size 7 it still is a 38 in European size. I normally take a 37 but that would be a 6.5 U.S. I am afraid to order the 7 since it's still in the 38 range but I am afraid the 6.5 will be to small. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I loved the shoe and would like a pair. Suggestions?
- Susan: "Shoes in 8 1/2 were too big. Other shoes I ordered in 7 1/2 fit fine. I gave the red suede shoes to someone who takes a larger size "
- L: "I loved the shoes too. But mine were too big too. About half size too big. Had to return them as t was leaving for vacation. Lois"
- Kathleen: "I wear a size 5 and have a bunion on one foot as well. These shoes fit perfectly."
- holly: "Hi Misty, I had similar issues due to a Bunyon-like bulge on one foot from surgery. I ordered the 7W (was wider than W widths in in opinion) but it worked well. It was slightly too wide on other foot, though so used A insole Insert to make it fit better. It was a pretty good solution! ANOTHER ALTERNATIVE would be to get the 7M and have one shoe stretched to fit the Bunyan foot. I use inserts - insoles, heel pads, pads that go under the ball of the foot - to accommodate my bad foot. Otherwise I'd have to buy two sizes of every shoe I wear! I hope this helps!"
- Georgia: "Hello Misty, I loved the shoe as well, but I had to return them. I ordered a size 8 . I also have a bunion on my right foot. I found the shoe to be long but not wide which is what I need. I thought with the shoe being more rounded it would be fine, but it really rubbed against my bunion. If you have an outlet near you, and you are looking for a cute flat, you should try the Simmon, it's a suede loafer which comes in variety of colors ex: red, perissmon blue, green and a cute black/white leopard print..those are wide and very comfortable!!! I hope this helps!! Happy Shoe Shopping!!!"