Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Lisa: "Comfort, to wear with jeans, casual shoe. Did not like them."
Pat asked: DO YOU HAVE ANY SLIM SIZES?
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Pat, We do offer styles in the slim width. Please access the link below to view the styles offered: http://www.naturalizer.com/en-US/Womens/_/_/_/Width+Narrow_3A+or+2A+or+N+or+Slim/Products.aspx Thank you, Hillary"
Louise asked: How high is the heel?
- Francine: "Less than 2 inches. It's. a wedge so it's sturdy."
- Louise: "Thanks."
- Maria: "I think is 11/2"
- Bobbi: "It is a little shy of 2 inches. They are very comfortable though, I've bought 3 pairs."
- Barbara S: "The wedge heel is 1 1/2 inches (one and one-half inches) at the highest rear point. It is a very nice shoe and looks good and feels good."
- Louise: "Thanks for the info."
- JOYCE: "It is 1.5" --very comfortable and easy to walk in."
Mary K. asked: How Narrow is the heel on these shoes?
- Evangeline S.: "The shoe is attractive. The heel is ample width for comfort."
- Stephanie: "We found that the heel is not very narrow."
- Carolyn: "I have a narrow heal and it works great for me. If your heal is narrow you will enjoy it"
- Ginger: "The heel is more narrow than average. It is a good fit. Otherwise the shoe is true to size"
- EDNA M: "The heel is 3and 1/2" high in the back and gradually narrows into 2""
- Maria: "Do you mean if I took a tape measure and measured? I'm not exactly sure what you're getting at? But, I will say while I like the shoes, they were quite snug at first but gradually stretched out comfortably, however when I wear socks, the heels of the socks disappear into the shoe (hate when that happens)"
- Catherine: "I am not sure, but I really like them. I am considering buying another pair just like them. Plus I have them in brown. I take a wide though.."
- SANDY: "I bought them as a gift for someone. "
- Peggy: "From the top of the heel to the bottom it is a little over 1 inch. (Height is what I assume you are asking about) I love these shoes. I wear them every day to work, in fact, I'm going to order a new pair shortly."
- Liliana: "The heel is not narrow at all. It is a very comfortable shoe and would definitely recommend buying it. I do a lot of walking around at work and if I could wear them everyday I would."