Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Eva: "Stylish & comfy"
Melody asked: Do these shoes run small, large, or true to size?
- Judy: "They run small. I would go up a 1/2 size."
- Linda: "I wear a 7 1/2 narrow shoe and did find that these shoes were comfortable and true to size. "
- Deb: "I almost always wear a 5 1/2 M in the shoe brands I buy. These shoes are very true to size. I have a rather narrow foot and they fit well no gaps anywhere. They are so comfortable. I wish I could afford to get other colors."
- Dao: "These shoes are true to size and very comfortable. The color (yellow) is perfect for spring and summer. I'm glad I bought these."
- Robin: "They run true to size."
- S: "These shoes, while comfy and stylish, ran a bit small for me. I wear a wide width and these were a tad snug to start."
- Tonya: "True to size"
- Hai: "They're true to size."
- Kristen: "I Melody! These shoes run tru to size. I enjoy them and I also get a lot of compliments!"
- Dawn: "I ordered the 8 narrow. It fit just right..... Probably runs a little narrow which worked well for me."
- amy: "too large"
- Cheryl: "These run true to size compared to the other Naturalizer shoes I have."
Natalie asked: Do these shoes cut the back of your heel at the achilles tendon when you walk a lot? My other naturalizer and other brands of flats do.
- T.: "Where do you find Naturalizer shoes in Indiana? I have to order on line!"
- G: "Dear Natalie, I haven't worn these shoes anywhere yet. (Yellow is not in, in Indiana yet). Ha! My feet are rather narrow so I have not had a problem with being cut in the back of the heel. I also have a narrow heel, so maybe you have a wider heel than I do and causes you to have the problem. I'm sorry I can't give you a very difinitive answer. By the way, I DID try my shoes on so that is the basis of my answer."
- R: "These are one of the most comfortable shoes I own. They do not cut the back of my heels at all. I know exactly what you mean as I have purchased shoes that have dug into the back of my heels. I hope this answers your concerns."
- Rosaline: "I have worn them two or three times, for at least 8 - 10 hours earch time, and I did not notice anything like that. They are super comfortable. I want them in every color :)"
- Dianne: "No, mine do not cut in at the heel and are very comfortable."