Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Carole asked: What is the N 5 system?
- Patricia: "Its very comfortable"
- Raquel: "I do not know what the N5 system is but I love these shoes. I have flat feet and the doctor banned flat shoes. These were perfect. I'm on my feet for many hours and these shoes were comfortable and professional looking."
- Brittany (staff): "Hello, N5 Comfort consists of: Extra cushioning, breathable lining, balanced heel to toe, flexible soles and lightweight material. Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
gail asked: had bunion on both feet removed want a shoe that will not hurt. brought a another shoe in 9W which I was told to wear a wide shoe due to surgery. I did but the shoe has a tendency to slide u and down in back of heel. what should I do?
- Anisa: "I love these shoes - and wear them a lot during the winter months at work. I am an educator. Maybe a small piece of soft but dense foam padding in the back of the heel will help? Anisa R"
- Anisa: "I love these shoes - Especially for work during winter months. I an an educator. Maybe a small piece of soft but dense foam in the back of the shoe will help? A. Rasheed Oakland, Calif."
- gail: "Thanks TR"
- T: "I also have trouble with the heel on loafer style shoes. The shoe heels are often too wide and my feet slide up and down. I have stopped buying loafers online because of this problem. (I wear a 4 1/2 which is hard to find in stores, so Naturalizer online is where I do most of my shoe shopping.) I'd recommend buying a shoe that has a strap, a lace-up style, or where the top of the shoes comes up higher on your foot so that there is less chance for your heel to move out of the shoe. Then you can buy a wider width but still stay comfortably in the shoe. Hope this helps!"