Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Mary asked: Are these shoes true to size? Do they run small?
- Lily: "They are true to size. My problem is my right foot is a little wider than my left. But I have an easy salution. Just before I don the the right foot shoe, I spray the inside of the shoe with rubbing alcohol where I need the width and don the shoe immediately. Apply each time you wear the shoe until the shoe has eased. Works better than the shoemaker's stretch."
- gloria: "These shoes run true to size. I love these shoes. They are so comfortable. I wear a wide and these were perfect."
- Anna: "Yes and very comfy!"
- Andrea: "They run small"
- Georganne: "they are shorter than predicted. Wear them infrequently after having some years ago that fit like a glove."
- Arlene: "They were at least an inch shorter than other Naturalizer shoes of the same size. I returned them. Whether this was a case of one pair being mismarked or typical of this shoe I don't know."
- Maya: "They run big about 1/2 size"
- Carolyn: "I would say the shoes run pretty true to size. I have a bunion problem, so I am sensitive to tight and enclosed shoes. This pair has worked out pretty good for me."
- Norvena: "True Size"
- Madeline: "I sent them back, they did not fit. I wear a wide and as I recall they were not comfortablel."
Genevieve asked: Is the textile material waterproof/water resistant?
- Cheryl: "not waterproof but I never wore in rain."
- Anna: "The material is not waterproof. I make it a point to wear it only indoors or dry weather. But it is very comfortable."
- Carolyn: "I am pleased to have an opportunity to answer your question. Not sure if I can say that the shoe is waterproof, but it is definitely water resistant. The material does not show any stains or spots. I got caught in some deep mud which I had to wash off, and was amazed that the shoes dried without any spots or noticeable stains. I have been very happy with these shoes."
- Sandra: "I'm sorry, I haven't worn the shoes enough in rain to know. Until yesterday, Oklahoma has been in a very prolonged drought."
- Madeline: "I don't know. they were so uncomfortable I sent them back. Unable to get my foot into my regular size."
- Jill: "It's not water proof but a great shoe that looks good with dress slacks for walking/working. It deflects the water and is easy to clean. Hope that helps!"
- JOYCE: "Appears to be."