Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Judy: "color and style for summer"
- M: "i love this shoe. need 101/2 N . will try a size 10"
- Debra: "color- looking for a versatile spring to summer shoe"
- Lynn: "i LOVE NATURALIZER . THEY ALWAYS FIT GREAT"
- Beverly: "Looking for summer shoes. These are cute and they come in a narrow size (very hard to find). Like the color for warmer weather."
- Teresa: "Style and reviews"
- Ashley: "Perfect for summer skirts and dresses."
- Rebecca: "flats appear comfortable."
- C: "Looking for cute, comfortable sandal."
- Marlene: "needed new sandals"
- Karen: "comfort"
- Janet: "I choose these because it had a closed toe, butopen enough for warm weather."
lynn asked: do these shoes provide arch support?
- MICHAEL: "Yes they do"
- joan: "I thought I was buying a quality shoe that would naturally have support in it."
- K: "I don't have any specific arch issues but these shoes completely support my entire arch. Have always been able to buy a Naturalizer shoe and have it fit perfectly and never a blister. "
- Rita M.: "I cannot give a definitive answer because I am in a wheel chair. However I find the shoe most comfortable and I would assume has good support. I only buy Naturalizer shoes because I trust the sizing ,the fit and the general feeling of comfort."
- Anita: "Good arch support and comfy, but the Velcro on the back strap is in wrong place making the strap too large and can't be adjusted I need to take mine to a shoe repair before wearing!"
- Ellen: "Yes, Lynn, they do."
- Melissa: "yes these shoes are very comfortable"
- Paula: "Not really. They are very comfortable. I have flat feet, so I may not be the best person to ask. I would not buy them again, even though I still wear them. The strap is not very sturdy and is very loose. And the Velcro strip doesn't give an option in tightening around the ankle. I hope this helps."
- B: "Does not have arch support but shoe is very comfortable. The shoe is made with a small heel and it helps with the support and not leaving you flat footed."
Joy asked: How is the width on these shoes-is the W really wide?
- MARIA: "I have wide feet and am pleased with the width of these shoes. However, because they are so accomodating and confortable with their width, I think I would have been better of if I had purchased a slightly smaller size. They are slightly big on the back. I wear size 10 and I think 9.5 would have been better. I do love them though. They feel like I am walking on a pillow!"
- Myriam: "Actually, I just had to return these because the W is not wide enough. I wear a regular W in other shoes and can even wear M in certain brands. So if you need a really wide shoe, I wouldn't recommend these."
- Jo: "I don't wear a wide, so I can't answer with any degree of certainty, but the shoe is SUPER comfortable and width can be an issue with me. My feet swell and many of my other M's just won't go on. But these shoes always do and don't pinch, so I tend to believe that the width is generous and the leather giving. When my feet are "normal," the shoe fits equally well. I just all around love it."
- Dixie: "I couldn't tell you. My order was cancelled due to lack of inventory."
- Margaret: "I didn't purchase a wide width. The heel area was a bit narrow but after wearing the shoes everything was okay."
- W: "Yes, it seems wider than other W's I have ordered before. I usually wear 8 1/2 W but if I had it to do over again I would order 8 W because the velcro on the heel strap doesn't let me tighten it as much as I wish."
- Shelley: "I purchased a medium and it is a great fit. Sorry, I don't know about the wide."
- Joanne: "I wouldn't know, I ordered a narrow. They were very cute shoes, but ran small. Unfortunately they didn't come in the half size I needed so I had to send them back. Really lost money on the deal because of postage and shipping charges."
linda asked: whats the m ,n, next to the sizing mean ?
- Ellen C.: "M means medium width and N is for narrow width."
- J: "M and N indicate the width. M means Medium and N is Narrow."
- K: "Widths: (m) medium (n) narrow"
- joan: "Its the width of the shoe. M - medium N - narrow. My foot if very slim so I always look for a narrow width so my foot doesn't swim in the shoe"
- U: "The "m" means medium, or normal fit...and the "n" means narrow. I hope this helps!"
edward asked: When the size says "EU" what is that? Is that a European size?
- Michelle: "Yes, "EU" is European size EU Size 35 US Size will be 5"
- VERONICA: "Yes, EU = European"
- Olga: "Yes, EU stands for Europe. I used to live in Europe. The conversion is really easy, just put 3 before your US size. For example my size is 7.5, in EU it will be 37.5."
- Susan: "I believe that's correct. My shoes were just delivered and they are true to size and look and feel great. I ordered them in black too. I hope my answer helps!"