Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Rocio: "Very comfy everyday shoes."
sara asked: is there any possibility of inserting an orthotic insole inside this shoe?
- Susan: "I don't think so because they are pretty true to size and the fabric is stiffer than like a Keds shoe.....not soft and pliable. It may be because of the metallic threading in it."
- Karen: "I don't think so. I can't remove the current insole, and there is not enough room in shoe for more insole and my foot."
- Lisa: "I have a small foot with a high instep. I could not get an orthotic insole in this shoe. If you have a narrow foot you may be able to."
- Suzanne: "I don't think they are wide enough."
- Linda: "It depends how thick & how high the orthotic is"
- Rebecca: "Sorry I can't help. Haven't taken them out of the box yet."
Helen asked: Do these run true to size, large or small?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Helen, I find Naturalizers to run true to size. If possible, I suggest trying them on at your local Naturalizer store. I hope this helps! Emily"