Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Emma Lee asked: do these run small or true to size?
- Diana: "True to size"
- Elizabeth: "For the most part the shoe runs true. However, they did pinch a bit where the bow is. If I had my wand I would make them a bit more wider (I did order the wide width). I did get lots of compliments as they look great!"
- Barbara: "I wear a 101/2 m and the fit was very comfortable. I needed a good walking shoe for work and this shoe was the right one. Also, an excellent shoe to wear with skirts."
- Rita: "These shoes ran exactly true to size without feeling snug near the bunion area, which for me is always an issue. So, this pair was just right."
- Elizabeth: "They ran true to size for me."
- Phyllis: "I found that the shoe was narrow in the toe box and the seams in the area of the big toe are very uncomfortable"
- Debra: "Yes, I found that they ran true to size."
- Mary: "Yes I think they are true to size even though I wear a 9 1/2 Narrow [which they don't make in this shoe or most of their other shoes either] ; [much to my sorrow] so, I have to put a pad in each shoe to help them stay on my feet. I like ythe shoes."
- Leonard: "I found they are not true size. The not wide enough across the front."
- Roseann: "These shoes run true to size"
- Susan: "I found it to be true to size and am very pleased with the shoe."
- sylvia: "True to their size. Nice shoes. Love them. "
- Tia: "True to size"
- Tia: "True to size "