Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Dense asked: do these run true to size? my feet are a true size 10 and seems like nowadays shoes are runnng small. usually when you buy a well made shoes they fit better
- Diann: "I wear a 9 wide and tbese fit me very well. They are very comfortable. "
- Cynthia: "I usually buy a size 91/2 but i ordered a size 10 as other shoes that i have ordered online ran small. The size 10 is a tad bit loose. Had i ordered a size 9/12 i think that it would have been a perfect fit. So my quess is that this shoe runs true to size."
- tamika: "I purchased them in a wide size and they hurt. They run small "
- Brenda: "I have a pair of the Black Rayna shoes. I love them and also wear a 10. They are true to the size."
- Mary: "My normal size was a little large. As it was the smallest size, I had to return the product. I did like the product, but was not able to keep it."
- Abbi: "I bought these in my normal size and they fit just fine!"
- Karen: "I usually wear size 6 and luckily ordered a 6 and 6.5 to be safe. Definitely needed the 6.5! Love these shoes! Oh so comfy and cute too!"
- Patricia: "I found they ran small."
- Joanne: "They are true to size"
- VIVIAN: "These shoes fit perfectly in my normal size (7W). The fabric inside makes them comfortable and breathable with bare feet. I've been wearing them daily. Great summer slip-on."
- Hannah: "I have two pairs and they do run to size. I am an 8, and they fit well."
- Beverly: "I find these shoes to run true to size. I wear a size four and Naturalizer is about the only place I can find shoes to fit unless I go to the kids department in stores . I really don't like to buy things without trying them on but with naturalizer shoes I have no problems ordering them online. My only fear is that they will quite making size four like most other shoe companies then I don't know what I will do - guess wear kids shoes (which is a little strange looking on a 70 year old!)"
- Carol: "Yes they run true to size."
- Susan: "These shoes fit perfectly!! I wear a size 9 1/2W and many times have had to buy a 10. When I put these shoes on, they feel a bit snug but within minutes it seems like they mold to my feet and are comfortable all day."
- Donna: "Yes, they are pretty true to size. I will say though that if your feet swell in the summer as mine do, they are a little snug."
- E: "I'm a size 4 and they fit me perfect. These shoes ran true to my size but took a couple of days of wearing them to break them in and now they hug my feet nicely. They are very comfortable shoes."
Maryo asked: I wear a 71/2 Narrow and several have responded that these run on the Narrow side. Is that correct? Maryo Peterson
- Amy: "I have a fairly narrow foot and these fit great. I usually wear 8M though, so it might be best to order true to your size and get narrow width."
- K: "Yes. I returned the pair I purchased because they were too narrow for my foot."
- Danielle: "Yes. I wear an 8 and I have an average width foot. They are a snug fit for me but still comfortable. I haven't worn them that much but they most likely will stretch the more I wear them."
- loren: "I wear a wide and ordered a wide and they fit fine. "
- Laura: "Yes I wear a 7 medium and tried them on at a Naturalizer store and found them to be very tight fitting. So when I got home I decided to order a 7 wide on line and have received them and they fit very well.."
- Mary: "I purchased a 7 1/2 medium and have only worn the shoes around the house so far. They seem pretty true to size to me."
- Christine: "Yes that is true. I wear a wide no problem and the wide was to narrow and had to return them."
Rena asked: I wear a size 5 shoe, but was wondering if these shoes are true to size or should I get a size 5 1/2 for comfort?
- Sharon: "They true to size and very comfortable. Love them!"
- Jamie: "I would get a 5 1/2 if I were you. Mine are a little snug and a 1/2 size bigger would be perfect."
- Ronald: "I believe the 5 will fit perfectly. The shoe is ample. I ordered my usual size & the shoe has plenty of room & is very comfortable. Brenda "
- Gillian: "True to size"
- B: "I find these shoes to be a bit snug across the widest part of my foot, but they have already stretched and are now quite comfortable. It will depend on if you have wide feet."
- Andrea: "These are very true to size and absolutely comfortable. You will love them"
sara asked: does this shoe have a removable insole?
- JACALYN: "The insole is not removeable."
- Diann: "No, the insole is not removable. "
- Ruby: "No, this shoe does not have a removable insole. However, it is the most comfortable shoe I have ever owned. Great Buy!"
- Beverly: "No this shoe does not have a removable insole but this is one of the most comfortable shoes I have. I would recommend it to anyone. My size is a 4 and Naturalizer is about the only place I can still get shoes that look like an adult shoe instead of kids. I have gotten some kids shoes at different stores but nothing compares to the comfort and style of a naturalizer. I am so pleased I can order online and be sure of a good fit and if not return with no problem but so far I have not had to. Every time I have ordered the shoe fits perfect and is exactly what I want."
- Joanne: "No it does not"
- Karen: "This shoe does not have a removable insole. "
MARISA asked: How is the width, I have a bit of narrow foot but not real narrow some shoes still fall off when I buy slip-on due to width?
- Carole: "I have a narrow foot and normallly wear a 7N. Sometimes I can wear a M if I use an intersole. I ordered the Rayna in M since it does not come in a N size. It was way too wide and had to be returned."
- Yin: "Pretty narrow. I had to return it because it was narrow For the regular width. U need to get the regular width. I have wide feet so I got the lobster print wide width one. Actually that lobster print fabric is a lot better and cuter than this natural metallic ones. The natural metallic one has a bit shiny metallic on it. The soles are super comfortable. I hope that helps."
- Susan: "I also have a narrow foot and this shoe was a little wide for me. I actually sent it back. However, I also ordered a pair of the Bzees (Summer Fun) and they are not too wide and are the most comfortable casual shoes I've every worn! I'm seriously thinking about ordering another pair in a different color."
- Phyllis: "I usually order a medium width and these shoes were a bit wide for me. I have used a sole insert and they fit fine now."
- Michele: "I have a fairly normal foot width and these seem to be fine. You may want to inquire if they have a narrow width just to be safe."
- Abigail: "I feel like I have an average foot width, and I find naturalizer's Medium width is a little snug. I got the Rayne shoes a couple months ago and they fit well. They felt a little snug in the width at first, but I think the canvas has conformed to my foot. They are very comfy and I wear them a lot."
- Marlene: "They are a little wide. I don't think you would b pleased if you have a narrow foot."
- Virginia: "Hard for me to terll, my feet are extremely wide, and the seam pressed on my bone so I had to return. I am really not sure how they would work for you."
- Lillie: "These shoes formed petfectly to my feet. "
- VIVIAN: "I wear a 7W and these fit quite comfortably. I would say they run true to size."
- Ruby: "This is one of the most comfortable pair of shoes I have ever bought. The style is causal enough to wear to a meeting and to a picnic. I too have a narrow foot and that is my problem when I buy shoes. But suprinsingly enough this was a perfect fit. This show is a must buy for any reason any wear any occassion!"
- patricia: "I wear a medium width, the shoes when they arrived felt a little snug but after the first wearing they conformed to my foot and were very comfortable"
- Yvonne: "I bought the shoes for my mother who has a small narrow foot. The elastic between the tongue and the sides works well for her. Granted she's only had them for a few weeks, not sure how long the elastic will stay. But right now, she's enjoying them! I'm going to buy another color for her so she will have a couple of pairs to choose from."
- Joanne: "I have a wide foot. And was surprised that they fit was comfortable sometimes the width is wide enough"