Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- A: "Too narrow, returned."
- Natalie: "Extremely comfortable and lots of padding"
- Pamela: "I needed some flats and comfortable shoes"
- Mary: "Very comfortable shoe."
- Yin: "I had to return these because I decided to keep the lobster print one."
Dense asked: do these run true to size? my feet are a true size 10 and seems like nowadays shoes are runnng small. usually when you buy a well made shoes they fit better
Maryo asked: I wear a 71/2 Narrow and several have responded that these run on the Narrow side. Is that correct? Maryo Peterson
Rena asked: I wear a size 5 shoe, but was wondering if these shoes are true to size or should I get a size 5 1/2 for comfort?
sara asked: does this shoe have a removable insole?
MARISA asked: How is the width, I have a bit of narrow foot but not real narrow some shoes still fall off when I buy slip-on due to width?