Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Celia: "Great boots. Have gotten lots of compliments on them and they've worn well over the years."
- Jessica: "excellent during the winter while looking sharp!"
- Vijita: "Boots are extremely comfortable and stylish. I can walk in them all day:)"
- Emily: "Love these boots. My go-to pair in the cold winter months. They travel with me to many business trips. I love them for the style and comfort. Good quality. Warm wool lining... just polished them and put them away in the closet. See you guys in October :)."
- Robin: "Classic, comfortable, lovely and soft material inside."
- Deborah: "I chose these because I have a narrow foot and very small calves. These boots were one of the few that catered to a narrow foot and calf. They are very comfortable and even though not real leather, are a very stylish boot."
- Maria: "Nice style and lower heel - great for form fitting jeans"
- Joslyn: "The juletta was not available in my size. Naturalizer usually fits and is comfortable. I want to walk around town in these!"
Hani asked: When do you think you'll have Georgia 8W in stock?
- Emily (staff): "Hello, The sizes shown in the "Select available size and width" drop-down menu are the sizes currently available to order. If a particular size or color is not shown, it is either sold out or not offered. We update our website several times every day and sometimes items sell out fast. However, we cannot offer back orders. Please check back with our website within 2-3 weeks, or see if the item is available at a store near you, by using our store locator: http://www.naturalizer.com/Community/storelocator.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
- Hani: "Sorry, not 8W...I'd like to ask 8M"
karen asked: what is the shaft and circumference of an 8 wide in this boot?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Karen, Georgia size 8: Shaft height measures 14.9" Circumference measures 14.5" The Georgia is offered in a wide width, not a wide shaft. Thank you, Emily"