Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Maria: "Comfort."
Ivette asked: Do these shoes come in wide width?
- Emily (staff): "Hello Ivette, This shoe is offered in both Medium and Wide widths. Right now we do have size 11 wide in stock. Thank you, Emily"
- Ivette: "I chose those pair of shoes because I like the style and my shoe size is 11 wide and would like to know if they come in that size"
helen asked: Could you tell me how wide this shoe is. I normally wear a narrow width but I did buy the "Beet" boots in a medium and they fit oka?/ Thank you. Helen
- Barb: "I purchased these in a wide and I normally wear a medium and they are not overly wide."
- Debra: "I returned the shoes because they are not wides. I have other shoes that are medium widths that are wider than the Frieda. I also returned another pair for the same reason."
- cynthia: "Helen I have not seen or worn these shoes as yet .I am away away on vacation would't be back for a while ."
- Cheryl: "I have an A to B foot and can usually wear a B width by wearing a thicker sock. Even with the thicker sock the heel was loose. The shoe ran wider than I thought it would."
- Eulanda: "Hello Helen, If I remember I ordered a 9w and the fit great ,I just didn't like the sole it was a noskid I like the clicky sounds when I walk .But other then that great shoe.Hope this helps .If you order I hope this helps. Eulanda"
- karen: "If you plan on wearing with tights or thick socks, go with the medium."
- Patricia: "I ordered a wide width and they were tight on my toes. "
- Adele: "There shoes are great. I nomally wear an 8 narrow also, the 8 med fit great. They are very comfotable and cute with pants"
- Rajeana: "I wear usually wear a 4.5 in Naturalizer just perfectly. If I intend to wear them with socks, I buy size 5. These were an exception. I wanted to wear these with thin cotton socks, but they were too snug across the sides of my foot to be comfortable. My foot is not narrow, maybe just slightly wide, although I don't have to wear wide shoes. I imagine that if you have a slightly narrow foot, these will work well for you."
- Rose Marie: "I also wear a 2A width, however this show fit me well."
- Kristin: "I normally wear a narrow, however the Frida shoes fit me okay after adjusting the buckle to the inner most hole and wearing thicker socks."
- Donna: "I ordered a pair of these and they were too narrow for me. I had to return them. If you normally wear a narrow width, I would think the medium would be perfect."
- Kellie: "I M narrow too and the naturalized med always seems to work. I never wear socks and they can be a bit loose sometimes but I am happy with the width. Heck I am happy that they are size 12 or 13 and don't look like the box they came in."
- Susan: "It's a little narrow at the top, but I think it's more of a medium width. I hope this helps."
- Robin: "The shoes are pretty true to width. However, I ordered a wide so I could wear with regular socks. I normally wear a regular width."
- Edith: "They were too small in my normal size so I returned them. They also squeezed my toes from the top."
- Jill V: "I bought them in the wide width and they were very snug. I actually gave them away because of the fit. I wasn't willing to pay to send them back."
Debbie asked: I am very disappointed in this shoe. This is the first time I ever had a blister from a shoe. I am trying to stretch them. The left shoe really bothers me. I thought they would give after a few times wearing them. What else can I do?
- Jacqueline: "I had a similiar problem- they were just too tight on both feet. I never wore them and returned them with no problems."
- jane: "I'm sorry Debbie. Sad to say I had the same problem! I have never been so disapointed with a Naturalizer shoe like I was with this one. I have worn them 3 or 4 times and by the end of the day was miserable! I teach so I am on my feet a lot.. I just stuck them under my bed in my shoe box and maybe some day will try again. Sorry I couldn't help, : - ( , but i know now I'm not alone in my grief !!"
- Geri: "Hi Debbie, I also had some problems with getting used to this shoe. I now am able to enjoy them but can only wear them for a few hours before they start bothering me. I don't think they are the type you can wear all day long (unfortunately). Hope this helps a little! Geri"
- Darcee: "I have the same problem. I believe they are just poorly designed."
- MAMMIE: "I suggest you check out your local Walgreens pharmacy store for foot protection. They have a vast assortment of foot protections that should help you for this type of shoe. I take Zumba classes four times a week and I know I am heavy on my feet when I wear other brands of sneakers and I find that using foot protections helps aleviates the chaffing. I hope this information is very helpful for you. "
- gloria: "I felt the left shoe had a tighter fit, but I didn't get a blister. It did seem to feel better the more I wore the shoe. Try loosening the buckle or if the shoe feels loose tighten it so it does't rub when you walk. Good Luck."
- SILVIA: "I bought them also and returned them. Hard and uncomfortable. "
- Linda: "I totally agree. I've purchased many pairs of naturalizers and this one is too stiff and there is not enough support in the arch"