Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- C: "I love this style. I hope they fit!"
- Linda: "Need brown shoes and they come narrow"
- B: "Work requires a heel no higher than 1.5, but 1.5X1.5 in thickness. I wanted a oxford type shoe to go with my dressy type attire."
- Barbara: "Color & style exactly what I wanted, and have always been able to rely on same Naturalizer size & width."
- Kirsten: "I like the double-buckle."
Susan asked: does this run small and narrow?
- Barbara: "I always buy 8 1/2 narrow in Naturalizer shoes, and this pair fits me perfectly."
- C: "For me, the length is true to size, but the narrow does not seem very narrow. I ordered the 9N and have the buckles as tight as possible. This is working for me, but I might add one more hole on each of the two straps if they begin to stretch out. I hope this helps."
- Linda: "Love them! I have a hard time finding narrow shoes and these were true to the size I usually wear and so comfortable!"
- Cheryl: "This shoe runs a bit on the narrow side. I have very narrow feet so I traditionally wear narrow or 2A width. These shoes felt very tight after trying them on. I considered returning them, but after wearing them for an afternoon they stretched out somewhat and became more comfortable."