Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- S: "It was a similar style as to Dallen which I am assuming has been discontinued. It is a very comfortable shoe and I use them daily at work."
- Pleshette: "Looks comfortable hope I am not disappointed"
- Veronica: "I needed a pair of comfortable everyday casual shoes."
- S. Chris: "My older pair of Naturalizers have worn out and I need a replacement."
- vicki: "I did not"
- Shelby: "great look for work or jeans"
- Cassandra: "Good reviews"
- Gaynel: "I have a brown pair and they are so conformable ,yes i need a black pair"
- elizabeth: "For Work"
- Wanda: "I have had a pair of Naturalizer shoes for quite a few years now and I need some new ones for work these are the closest to the style that I already have and love"
- Monika: "Look good with pants"
- Debra: "This is as close to the Malvina style I purchased earlier that I could find."
- Marilyn: "Style"
- Lana: "For comfortable, supportive work shoes. I've completely worn out my current naturlizers, they're so comfortable,even when I work my 12 hour, on my feet, shifts!"
- mattie: "to work in"
- Carolyn: "Style and comfort. the stitch on the side of loafers hurt my foot."
- Bridget: "I had a pair like these and used them for 10 years they final started ripping and I had to throw them away. The quility of the material and the craftmenship is amazing."
- diane: "I had a pair of these shoes in the past and recently lost them. They were my favorites and I wore them everywhere! Miss them so much, had to get another pair. Comfortable, easy care, go with jeans well."
- Maria: "Good reviews and similar to a pair I already have."
- Laurie: "Good work shoe, trouser shoe that still has style."
- Samuela: "They are comfortable for my wife."
- Susan: "I have a brown pair and I love the fit and comfort."
- Deborah: "I have been wearing this specific shoe for the last 5 years. I love how comfortable they are on my feet. I am on my feet on concrete floor eight hours a day, 5 days a week."
Kristin asked: Does this come in a Black 10N?
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Kristin, This style is offered in a 10.0 N. If a particular size or color is not shown, it is either sold out or not offered. We update our website several times every day and sometimes items sell out fast. However, we cannot offer back orders. Please check back with our website within 2-3 weeks, or see if the item is available at a store near you, by using our store locator: http://www.naturalizer.com/Community/storelocator.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
- Melissa: "It does not appear to be available on the website but it may just be a stock issue. I would see if customer service would be able to give you a more definite answer. As someone who buys a pair of these a year (8W) as an everyday shoe, I feel these shoes run a little narrow so you may want to give the mediums a try if you like the look of them and the narrow is not available."
Dee asked: What does N5 comfort system mean? Does it mean Narrow?
- Janice: "Yes, the NS means narrow. I do like the shoe. I am still wearing it and intend to buy another pair."
- Betty: "No, this just means better comfort in the bed of the shoe . I only buy shoes that have N5 in them. I think you would like this comfort also."
- Brittany (staff): "Hello, N5 Comfort consists of: Extra cushioning, breathable lining, balanced heel to toe, flexible soles and lightweight material. Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
- Renate: "I find most Naturalizer shoes I have purchased run true to size for me and are very comfortable. The N does not mean narrow, as I wear Medium width. I look for this style of shoe. I can't wear flats because I have a high arch and need support in that area and this shoe is great for comfort."
Denise asked: does this come in a 8.5 wide?
- Carol: "How am I suppose to know? Ask the company."
- Jeanne: "Hi, Denise - You can check on the website for sure, but I'm guessing that it is available in 8.5 wide. It is a very comfortable shoe, and you will most likely be happy with it."
- Shelley: "Hi, When I bought these shows, they were available in wide widths, but it looks like that option is no longer available. There were very comfortable; I hope they get the wide widths back in."
- Denise: "Does this shoe come in a 8.5 wide? i just want to order shoes."
- Denise: "Hi"