Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Belkis M.: "They look comfortable for walking."
- Heather: "For work"
- Jan: "Looked comfortable and easy to walk in."
- Marilyn C.: "I ordered one pair in brown and liked the fit."
- Carol: "Style & fit"
- Helen: "Have worn this type fo years"
- September: "I liked the square toe, and Naturalizers are always so comfortable."
- Melissa: "To wear at work, very comfortable"
- R: "comfy work shoe"
- Vickie: "I owned a pair before by Naturalizer that was similar to this pair except the other pair also had stiching They were my favorite shoes to wear with jeans, and so comfortable."
Kristin asked: Does this come in a Black 10N?
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Kristin, This style is offered in a 10.0 N. If a particular size or color is not shown, it is either sold out or not offered. We update our website several times every day and sometimes items sell out fast. However, we cannot offer back orders. Please check back with our website within 2-3 weeks, or see if the item is available at a store near you, by using our store locator: http://www.naturalizer.com/Community/storelocator.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
- Melissa: "It does not appear to be available on the website but it may just be a stock issue. I would see if customer service would be able to give you a more definite answer. As someone who buys a pair of these a year (8W) as an everyday shoe, I feel these shoes run a little narrow so you may want to give the mediums a try if you like the look of them and the narrow is not available."
Dee asked: What does N5 comfort system mean? Does it mean Narrow?
- Janice: "Yes, the NS means narrow. I do like the shoe. I am still wearing it and intend to buy another pair."
- Betty: "No, this just means better comfort in the bed of the shoe . I only buy shoes that have N5 in them. I think you would like this comfort also."
- Brittany (staff): "Hello, N5 Comfort consists of: Extra cushioning, breathable lining, balanced heel to toe, flexible soles and lightweight material. Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
- Renate: "I find most Naturalizer shoes I have purchased run true to size for me and are very comfortable. The N does not mean narrow, as I wear Medium width. I look for this style of shoe. I can't wear flats because I have a high arch and need support in that area and this shoe is great for comfort."
Denise asked: does this come in a 8.5 wide?
- Carol: "How am I suppose to know? Ask the company."
- Jeanne: "Hi, Denise - You can check on the website for sure, but I'm guessing that it is available in 8.5 wide. It is a very comfortable shoe, and you will most likely be happy with it."
- Shelley: "Hi, When I bought these shows, they were available in wide widths, but it looks like that option is no longer available. There were very comfortable; I hope they get the wide widths back in."
- Denise: "Does this shoe come in a 8.5 wide? i just want to order shoes."
- Denise: "Hi"