Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
shawna asked: The sizing print out was way off. what am I doing wrong?
- Corrine: "I did not have a problem with the size I ordered, however, I do order a bit larger on shoes that are not sandles because of a right foot problem. I really like the fact that there was a zipper and ties on this shoe."
- Diane: "I do not think you are doing anything wrong. That sizing chart is very confusing! I printed it and the only way I could get my true size was to line my heel up with the dotted line (not the solid line, which I first used). Then don't look at the inch (") marks out to the left--I have no idea what those are for. But use the 3-13 inside the solid line (in middle of page). The line between 3-4 equals size 3.5. Also my printer printed two pages and I had to lay one page over the other to align the vertical line (and now I see why the inch marks are out to the left--they want you to be sure that you have 1 inch between 4" & 5" for printout accuracy). Normally I would choose a 7.5 depending on the styling. I first bought a size 7 in this shoe and it fit perfect so I ordered two more pair. Love this boot. I wear one of them every day! Hope this helps and doesn't confuse you even more. Good luck."
- dixie: "I felt this shoe fit well, was very comfortable and was true to size."
- Emily (staff): "Hello Shawna, I'm not sure I understand your question, can you clarify please? Thank you, Emily"
- Jayne: "I am not 100% sure I understand your question. I am responding only because I had not problems, I ordered not only the black but the green as well and they are great."
- zella: "I wear a size 9 and it was perfect. No problem. I want the brown ones."
- Glenda: "I am not sure I understand what you mean by the "sizing print out". I ordered Ranger in size 7 and that is what they were. I did have to retie them for snugness but they did fit fine. Maybe you got a defective pair? I love mine and ordered them in brown as well."
- Patricia: "I ordered my regular size and it was a perfect fit. I can wear these shoes all day with maximum comfort!"