Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- I: "These are a beatiful shoes!!"
- Dolores: "color, style, height of heel, good winter shoe"
- B: "I like this chunky heel, and the style is good for pants or a skirt."
- A: "I like the looks. It suits me."
- Tammi: "I love oxfords. My other pair was irreplacable since Rockport stopped making it and I kept on having to have the sole re-glued and the sole was a fitted piece so could not be re-soled. This shoe looks very similar to the one I have and it looks like the sole is not fitted so I will be able to get it fixed later on down the road if need be. If this pair works out well I will get the brown too because it looks amazingly pretty with the light and dark tones."
- Nat: "style wide width buy lots of naturlizers"
- E: "I chose it for the heel size which was under 2 3/4", as well as for the fit, a round toe. I also prefer a shoe that goes past my toes. I'm 56, and have a problem with shoes that don't give my foot a solid sure fit and the fact that this shoe goes past my bunion's is a sale for me! I scan all the shoes on the pages first looking for one that will give me a proper fit. That's why I chose this particular shoe."
- Connie: "Winter work shoes"
- Tammy: "Had a pair similar last year and worn them all the time since they are comfortable and go with dress or casual attire."