Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Paulette: "Comfortable"
Sue asked: Is this shoe available in size 9 1/2 S?
- E: "Medium or Wide"
- Brittany (staff): "Hello Sue, Unfortunately this shoe is only offered in a medium or wide width. Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks, Brittany"
Marlene asked: How come you do not offer Narrow sizes and what do you have in7N?
- Brittany (staff): "Hello, We strive to make as many styles as possible in as many sizes & widths as we can, but it is not possible for us to make every pattern available in every size & width. Below I have posted a link to similar shoes that are available in your size. I hope this helps. http://www.naturalizer.com/en-US/Womens/_/_/Casual+Shoes/Size+7.0+Womens-Width+Narrow_3A+or+2A+or+N+or+Slim/Products.aspx Thanks, Brittany"
Marilyn asked: I love this shoe but I need it in a Narrow. I have always depended on Naturalizer for narrow shoes. Do you still make this shoe in narrow?
- Barbara: "I thought it was in narrow. I also take a narrow and I bought in medium and it was fine. a little big around back of shoe, but I put insert in and worked out great!"
- Michele: "I ordered this shoe in a medium width and is was way too narrow for my foot. It may work fine for someone who usually wears a narrow."
- Marge: "While I don't wear a narrow shoe, I do know that Naturalizer does have some shoes that come in a narrow width. However, from looking at the website, I don't see this shoe in a narrow width. My Century shoe is an medium and it works for me. Thanks."