Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- P: "They fit and looked great."
- Frances: "Liked the loafer style"
JOAN asked: IS THE LEATHER SOFT, PLIABLE OR FIRM AND STIFF?
- MARISA: "Joan, Soft and Pliable! I have a small narrow foot so it was still too big for me but I really liked them and wished I had gotten a 4 ? No more left. Hope this helps ."
- Karen: "The leather is soft and pliable and the shoes are comfortable. I sure wouldn't call this color grey, though. It's more taupe. I kept the shoes because they are comfortable and I can use this color."
- Bonnie: "Is is soft & pliable...if you like that, you will love these."
- M C: "They are soft and pliable. They are very comfortable."
- Julie: "very soft , runs a little big in size"
- Stephanie: "Soft and somewhat pliable. Does not conform to foot but definitely not rigid"
- Marilyn: "Soft and pliable. these are both comfortable and stylish."
- Imogene: "Soft, pliable"
- Janet: "The leather is soft and pliable and its a very comfortable shoe. I especially like the toe box because it doesn't cramp my toes."
- F: "Hi Joan, This is a soft leather and a really nice color. I had to return mine, however, due to a bad toe and the end of the shoe wore on it. But, I wore them around the house a few hours and hated to pass them up. The return was very easy as well. I think you will love them."
- Angela: "it is more on the soft, pliable side"
- Judith: "This leather is soft and pliable. Very comfortable right out of box."
- anne: "It's soft -- just be careful of sizing -- it ran a little big for me and I always purchase the same size. About half size too big."