Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Maureen: "they are gorgeous"
- Lisa: "Style, wedge, comfort. Nice to wear to work as well."
Yvonne asked: Is there arch support in this shoe? A few summers ago, I bought some N5, truelite sandals, which I love for the arch support & cushioning sole. Do you have anything like this still?
- Marie: "Some, but not too much."
- Anne: "I purchased this shoe and it has nice arch support and is very comfortable. I have a very narrow foot and this shoe fits perfectly"
- Gwendolyn: "This is a very comfortable shoe with great support. I can walk around in the office all day with great comfort. Excellent shoe."
- Carol: "There is no true "arch support", but the sandals have a cushioning and supportive wedge heel. I have found them very comfortable."
Kristin asked: Is this shoe true to size? I normally wear either a size 8 or 8 1/2. Should I go with size 8?
- Debra: "I purchased this shoe in a size 10 1/2 my normal shoe size and they fit perfectly. I cannot wear a size 10 or 11 because one size would be too small and the other too big. The 10 1/2 is true to size."
- Kristen: "I wear a size 8 in all naturilzer shoes and the 8 fit just fine. With that being said it was definitely a more snug fitting 8 so if you have ever worn an 8.5 in naturilzer shoes I would go with that one."
- Dianne: "Mine was really good. if your feet tend to swell get the extra 1/2 size."
- Megan: "I found these shoes were too narrow for me...I usually take an 8M or sometime 71/2 or 8W"
- Dawn: "HI, I 'm an 8 1/2 narrow & these shoes fit perfect. 8 would have been too small for me. Hope that helps"