Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Delmy: "wow a wonderful and soft. can walk all day without get tier. I love Naturalizer quality shoe."
- Linda: "I like the styling, color, and the reviews let me know the sandals feel as comfortable as they look. Comfort and styling are important to me. The price is exceptional for what looks like quality leather."
- Duncan: "I've been looking at these for a while now - and was very excited to see them go on sale! Now I'm waiting to receive them and hope they will live up to my expectations :)"
- Leanner: "I like the rating"
- Caitlyn: "I'd been eyeing various Naya sandals for some time, and finally settled on these for their summer-into-fall color and all the reports of comfort! I am going on a trip to Portland in a few weeks, and wanted something comfortable to walk around in. These look like they have great structure and supportive padding."
- Marie: "The style and color"
- rebecca: "saw them on another site at regular price loved the color then saw them on SALE Happy Happy."
- B: "I recently purchase another Naya sandal and was pleased with it. The leather was soft and the sandal looked well made and feminine. It was not wide as others. I'm hoping this one will fit me as well."
- Jacqueline: "Shoes are extremely comfortable, stylish and are a great price!"
- maryelise: "So comfortable! and attractive!"
- D: "Style and attractive color"
- Cheryl Ann: "the color style and hopefully comfort level"
V.B. asked: Does the shoe fit loose or tight?. Any way I might be able to wear them, though my foot is narrow
- Cheryl Ann: "Hello, it feels loosely. These shoes are beautiful however because of the natural material and light color they can scuff easily. I do not suggest driving with them on. Hope this helps."
- Naomi: " I have medium width feet and id vouch that it's definitely not for the narrow sized feet (they ought to have different width sizes for that reason). the straps seem to stretch as well."
- kevin: "iear w 9 wide, I got a 9 and half , they fit snug, but feel like butter on your feet, the leather is so soft, it gives enough for my wider foot on yurs it may be just right ."
- kevin: "they fit me snug , and I wear a wide width, I got a 9 and half, they should fit a narrow foot with ease, in your own size ,"
- kevin: "Hello, I have this sandal, I wear a none and I like a wide with, this sandal was snug, if your feet are narrow these should fit you find with out being snug, the leather is soft as butter, and there's a piece right in back of the ankle actually slides to give you more of the strap to open wide to put your foot on, the leather is very soft, and does scratch . , I love them"
- Constance: "They fit tight at first. but they loose up and wear good."
- Mary Anne: "I returned these. Though they weren't too tight, they were more snug closer to the toe area, and I didn't like the lack of movement it gave me."
- Brittany (staff): "Hello, Unfortunately I have heard mixed reviews on this shoe. Some say that the shoe is a bit wide and others have said they are a bit narrow. I would try your usual size and go from there. Sorry I could not be of more help. Thanks, Brittany"
roberta asked: Is the strap around the ankle tight for an average foot and ankle and is the bucle placed so you have enough room to work with it? I've danced for years so have developed legs not really thin. Thanks so much
- Judith: "The strap is not too tight for an average foot and I had enough room to work with the buckle. They are a little challenging to put on because of the configuration. But I've gotten so many compliments from people I don't even know and who would have no reason to stop me. I like them because they are quite stylish and I like the snug feel from having the straps all the way to the ankle."
- Betty: "It is not tight at all . . and maybe could even be deemed loose. I thought about returning it because it is a little loose, but I loved this sandal so much, I kept it. And wearing it yesterday, even received complements."
- kevin: "the strap moves at the back of the ankleto gice more room to insert your foot"
- Marti: "The ankle strap has room to give but the straps across top of shoe is tight if you have a high instept and no way to adjust them. If this show had come in a wide I would reorder otherwise I would suggest you go up a half size for room that wasn;t available in my size either. The show itself is stunning which it would have worked for me."
- maryelise: "I have what i would call average sized ankles/calves for a size 9 and the ankle straps fit me great. I wear them with the buckle on the middle hole. So definitely room to loosen the ankle strap. Also not that i think you will need it but the end has some room past the last whole that you could easily add an extra hole if you so wished. I hope this helps! Also, on a separate note these are the most comfortable sandals i have ever owned!"
- Mona: "The strap is roomy and shoe comfortable"