Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Patti: "Look good with dress pants at work; very comfortable."
Cat asked: How much of the top of the foot does this shoe cover? I need my shoes to come up over the ball of my foot for stability, and it can be hard to tell from pictures the shoe will be secure enough.
- Soon: "I usually buy and wear size of 7.5 for my shoes, but these shoes are too big. So I can not wear it. It is still in my closet. I do not know what to do with it."
- W: "For me, the top of the shoe covers enough of my foot for me to walk comfortably and securely. The first time I put the shoes on, the fit was perfect and I felt sure-footed as I walked. I have some balance issues therefore I need to wear a safe shoe which I found in this one. Hope this explanation helps."
- Suzanne: "I don't believe the shoes will cover the ball of your foot. I do have a bunion & the shoe just barely covers my bunion. I do like the shoe though & love the styling. Have gotten compliments whenever I wear them."
- S: "These shoes come up over the ball of the foot, but now much further. They are very comfortable & look great."
- denise: "Unfortunately I need to return the shoe but cannot becsue I do not have the original packing slips. I ordered the Wide and it is no where close to a Wide."
- Nancy: "I cannot answer that question as I returned this particular pair; they were too tight [I have osteoarthritis in my right foot]. I sympathize with your problem; I have a hard time getting shoes too."
- S: "These shoes have been a very good fit for me -- I bought them in bronze and liked them so well I bought another pair in shiny black. They do quite well for my hard to fit feet -- they seem to fit higher than some styles do."
- meta: "For me, the top of the shoe was perfect. I had problems because the heel wasn't narrow enough and slid up and down on my heel. I wear an 8 1/2 N. The size was perfect in length. I was disappointed because it was such a nice shoe. I hope this answered your question."
- Barbara: "The show covers the ball of the foot. The top comes about half way on the top of the foot, just like a normal loafer does."
- K: "I don't understand your question. I returned my shoes because W wide was not wide enough for me."
- Shirley: "These shoes are very comfortable. Yes, the top comes over the ball of the foot. I did have to put an insert in the right shoe as my right foot is smaller than my left. This make it more secure for me. Hope this helps."
- Patricia: "I bought this shoe in 3 colors and love it. I wear an 8 and for me the "buckle" strap across the top is just about where the ball of my foot is, so there's about an inch more of the shoe that covers the top of my foot."
- M: "The ball of my foot is right where the buckle is on the top of the shoe. The shoe is very secure there. I love these shoes. I would give them a try. Naturalization is very good about returns in case they don't work. "
- M: "These do come up over the ball of my foot. Love them. Super comfortable from day 1."
- Sayra: "Covers just enough but the left shoe Is squeaky."
- Shirley: "The top of the shoe does cover the ball of my foot. They are very comfortable shoes. I did put an insert in the right shoe as my right foot is smaller than my left. Now they are very secure. Hope this helps."
- P: "Good morning. The "buckle" on Rainee comes to just the top of the ball of my foot, then the cuff above that. I find it feels good!"
Pam asked: I have had surgery 1 1/2 yrs ago. Right foot wide. Need plenty of room for toes. Is the toe box very narrow? Thank you!
- Nardeana: "Have not worn them yet. The toe box is rounded as shown, not square. I have plenty of room with wide width."
- Jan: "I would say that it's probably too narrow if you need a slightly wider toe box. My left foot is 1/2" longer than my right so I ordered shoes in the size to fit my left foot, the same size as Naturalizer flat slip-on leather shoes I bought 2 years ago and the size that seemed right based on the paper printout you can get from this website. The loafers feel snug in width even though the length is too long for both feet and I plan to send them back; my heel still slips with thin cork heel inserts put into the loafers. Leather does loosen with wear but ... I would order wide if available."
- Charlotte: "Pam...I just receieved these shoes in brown in my mail and have not worn them yet. Tried them on, walked on the carpeting at my home and they feel like they fit without any discomfort. I have a left foot problem due to recent strokes. Did not purchase WIDE this time and I believe this desgin is going to work out. Charlotte"
- D: "The toe box is on the narrow side, not as roomy as my other "loafer" style shoes."
- Kathryn: "I would call the toe box average. It is not narrow, nor is it wide. It's a comfortable shoe. I work in a prekindergarten classroom. I wore the shoe for the first time today and at the end of the day my feet felt fine. I am very happy with my purchase."