Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
maria asked: Does this show stretch an is the leather very soft or hard?
- Ann: "They are sturdy...the leather is medium. I like them. My other pair (same color) stretched out so that they looked sloppy. I think they'll be just right."
- Debra: "They do stretch and it's a soft leather. I ordered a size 8 and they are little big, but I don't like my shoes tight. I also have them in the blue suede. I really like them."
- Sonja: "This color is the faux leather. It is not really soft and supple if that is what you want. However, it is very comfortable, fits perfectly, and I often get compliments when I wear it."
- C: "I haven't worn these out yet, as it is still cold here in Philly. Wen I tried them on, they were very soft. However, I do believe these shoes are all man made material. Unusually only wear real leather, but they are soft. I think they will be very comfortable. Can't wait for spring weather to wear them with cropped pants. "
- Erica: "Has not stretched. Leather leans toward harder end of spectrum, I'd say."
- Carol: "the nickel metallic leather is very attractive and holds up well to normal wear and scrapes. the leather is fairly firm - does not show stretch marks."
- Juanita: "Maria, the leather is soft, but I had to returned them because they were to big for me, I wear 5, and 5 1/2 but for some reason this half inc seemed like a size 6..... frankly I don't like the stick they put in them, seems like it makes them bigger, I was dissappointed because it's a beautiful shoe.......... good luck"
- Michelle: "I think it's on the soft side... I wore them once so far and loved the look, feels fine as well."
- Diane: "The leather is not particularly soft or stretchy. I bought them as a gift so have not worn them outside of the house. As they are my size, I've tried them on, walked around in them inside the home and it seems quite comfortable. Definitely a nice look to them and the nickel alloy color goes with everything and can be made dressy or casual, depending on the outfit."
- patricia: "Have not worn yet"
- vickie: "I ordered the 7W because the 71/2 is too long but I can't wear the 7W because the leather is hard not soft so I plan to give to a friend or sell since I didn't keep my papers on the order. Hope this helps."