Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
marisa asked: I have to wear orthotics. Are the inside soles removable?
- Susan: "I have not personally removed the insoles on my shoes, and the insoles on my Joni shoes are glued in well. They are thin though so you would probably be able to put your orthotics over them easily. Hope this helps...."
- Marion: "I don't believe you can wear your orthotics with these shoes. I am not able to wear my heel cup supports with my pair."
- Jeanette: "No they are not."
- Genevieve: "Hello, no they are not. They appear to be very thin and glued in. Overall the pair is comfortable."
- Judith A: "No, they are not, but this is such a comfortable shoe! I bought one pair and liked them so much, I bought another pair in another color."
- Heidi: "No they are not."
- Deborah: "No. The soles are sewn in."
- Dinelle: "No, the soles are not removable."