Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Jill: "Good with slacks or jeans."
- Carol: "Compliant with work dress code"
- Natsuko: "Looks comfortable."
- JUDITH: "liked the looks of them but the fit was ot right. I had ordered on line."
- Vita: "Practical and can be dressed up yet looks good with casual clothes. Very comfortable and easy to walk around in all day."
- Kimberly: "casual work shoe, plus it goes with jeans"
- Carolyn: "comfort and style"
- Angela: "I'd returned these because they were not comfortable in the front. More like a regular, not wide."
- Christine: "Returned it--didn't fit well."
- Christa: "Good looking with low heel"
- G: "It is comfortable."
- Flor: "Quality, Style and Comfort."
- Mary Carol: "for comfort; walking from train to the office"
- ebeneisa: "Had to send back, fit awkward"
- Barbara: "A wonderfully made shoe..good for dressing up with slacks ... comfort excels."
- Rosemary: "I owned a pair in brown and loved them. I was happy to get them on sale."
Huan asked: is it heavy or light? how much weight?
Megan asked: Hi, I currently just started working at best buy and I have a pair of random slip-ons and the support is horrific. My feet hurt for hours after I finally get home and take them off. Are these a good pair to work in? I work 8+ hour shifts.
p asked: does eu mean european sizing or american ?