Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- D: "Glad to have found size 10N. Please give me more."
- LaKesha: "They are comfortable and the look is sleek."
Huan asked: is it heavy or light? how much weight?
- D: "Sorry I don't remember. I had to send them back."
- lulu: "Its light weight and extremely comfortable. I just bought two pairs of the same again."
- C: "The weight was okay. Just one shoe bigger than the other was disappointed with them. Also cost me over 12 dollars to send back."
- B: "I would say medium weight. They are leather so can't be extremely light. Very comfortable."
- E: "They are light not heavy at all"
- Denell: "I think they are pretty light. They are Very comfortable shoes. I can wear them all day, especially when I go shopping, and they don't hurt me feet."
- Cynthia: "Not sure about weight but these shoes are very light & super comfortable. I bought in both black & brown and love them."
- Paula: "I don't know what your concept of "heavy" or "light" is, but in my opinion, these are not heavy shoes. I can see why you might think that they are heavy. They are very comfortable and look nice with all types of clothes."
Megan asked: Hi, I currently just started working at best buy and I have a pair of random slip-ons and the support is horrific. My feet hurt for hours after I finally get home and take them off. Are these a good pair to work in? I work 8+ hour shifts.
- D: "Hello. Sorry, but I returned these shoes."
- Ann: "Hi Megan, I ordered this shoe in size 7 and one half narrow and had to return them as they were too big. I like Naturalizer shoes very much but find size 7 and one half narrow often runs large. This is frustrating when you need to return shoes. Sorry for the delay in answering as I was on vacation. i"
- michelle: "Yes, they are comfortable for me, however I do not stand on my feet for 8 hours. I only use these for casual leisure wear."
- Marie: "I find them to be quite comfortable. My only issue is the heel height because I like them about 1/4 to 1/2 inch higher...but that is just my preference. They are a nice shoe and I wear them when I know I'm going to be on my feet a lot."
- Sara: "Megan - These are great shoes. I stand on a concrete floor for 8-10 hours a day. They are very supportive. My feet feel great at the end of the day. Hope this helps!"
- linda: "Hi Megan; These are too tight to wear even light weight socks which I wear socks in the winter. I don't think they would be good standing all day in them."
- Catherine: "Yes, they are. I had extensive foot surgery several years ago and I can wear these shoes for hours - actually any Naturalizer shoes are comfortable for me for long periods of time!!!"
- Arline: "Hi Megan, I do not wear these shoes for long periods of time, so I am unable to help you. Arline"
- Denell: "They are one of my most comfortable pair of shoes that I own."
- Cynthia: "Yes, these shoes are very comfortable. Although I am not on my feet all day, I do a lot of walking & these shoes are very comfortable for long days."
- SUSAN L: "I actually have them on right now. I wear them all day at work, but I don't stand all day as you would. They are very comfortable. I really like them."
- Dixlyn: "They are comfortable as to work 8 hours on your feet in them, not sure. "
- Paula: "I love these shoes so much that I ordered another pair for this winter. I find them very comfortable for all day wear (but I am not standing all day)."
p asked: does eu mean european sizing or american ?
- Emma: "Malvina is the most comfortable shoe I own. In fact, I own them in three colors."
- Ann: "I returned the Naturalizer Malvina shoe because the shoe did not fit well, I ordered this shoe in size 7 1/2 narrow and it was too large. Very disappointed in the fit. Perhaps Naturalizer is using european sizing."
- Emily (staff): "Hello, Yes EU refers to the European size conversion. Thank you, Emily"
- Beatrice: "I do not know what eu means, but I would assume European. Malvina shoe is extremely comfortable and true to sizing,as I have always found Naturalizer to be."