Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
SHARON asked: I HAVE A WIDE TOE BOX AND NARROW HEEL. WILL I FIT IN THIS SHOE WITH MY USUAL SIZE 8 1/2?
- Yvonne O.: "I am a size 5 1/2 - the toe area seemed a little snug to me and the heel did not hold my foot very close. The shoe is a very attractive look though."
- Jill: "This shoe will fit nicely I think. I don't have a particularly "narrow" heel but the shoe fits true to size. Although, I had to return the first pair as they were sloppy (I think they were marked wrong) but the replacement pair fits nicely. I wear them often with cotton/wool regular and nylon sock, either."
- M: "I have a wide foot and high instep.. not too narrow of a heel, with a lot of arthritis in my feet. I personally think it is one of the most comfortable shoes I have ever worn, I actually bought two pairs and wear them all the time."
- margery: "Your toes will probably have enough room, but this shoe is very tight over the instep. So, if you have a moderate or high instep, this may not be the shoe for you, It required a lot of breaking in, which is unsual for a Naturalizer."
- Idella: "No . This shoe slips on my heel. I have only worn them once. Will probably give them away. I have high instep and this shoe is not comfortable there, too."
- G: "I have a similar foot shape and found this shoe too tight for comfort in the mid-foot, forward of the arch. I returned mine, did not try a larger size, as the length was fine."