Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Jessie asked: I bought this shoe for my mom in Montana, When the shoes came the box was so damaged that I had to send them to her in a different box..Can I still return them for a refund?. ...
- Hillary (staff): "Hi Jessie, We're very sorry for the inconvenience. Please call 1-888-294-1648, and have the order # available, we will be more than happy to assist you. Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
Sandra asked: These shoes cause blisters on my heels. Does anyone else have this problem?
- Kimberly: "No."
- Shirley: "No blisters, and I really like them. I really need narrow shoes but I notice very few narrow sizes from Naturalizer. So these are a little wide"
- pearl: "no Iven't love both pair I bought I haven't had any problems."
- mary: "No and I have walked in them for long distances, but I wear socks."
- Jane: "I find these shoes very comfortable although, they run a little narrow."
- Christine: "Sandra, I felt that the shoe ran small so I stretched them a bit. No problem with my heels."
- Tamara: "I never had blisters on my heels due to these shoes. I'm wondering if you have a size too big or maybe like my daughter have a foot with narrow heels?"
- Valerie: "No. I buy wife width. You may have to get a 1/2 size larger very comfortable. Especially when broken in. "
Jiqi asked: Is the leather genuine leather or synthetic leather?
- Alice: "Yes, very comfortable. My favorite."
- Sandy: "genuine leather"
- Cynthia: "Genuine leather. These are sturdy & comfortable shoes. Worth buying. I have brown & black and wear for work & leisure. Highly recommend."
- Connie: "Genuine leather. "
- Cara: "From what I can tell it is genuine leather. Breathable and comfortable and will form to your foot with use."
Carol asked: any chance you will be getting this shoe in size 6 1/2 narrow? I have this same shoe and have worn if for years- it may be stretched out to a medium width by now but ususally wear a narrow width
- Emily (staff): "Hello, The sizes shown in the "Select available size and width" drop-down menu are the sizes currently available to order. If a particular size or color is not shown, it is either sold out or not offered. We update our website several times every day and sometimes items sell out fast. However, we cannot offer back orders. Please check back with our website within 2-3 weeks, or see if the item is available at a store near you, by using our store locator: http://www.naturalizer.com/Community/storelocator.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"