Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- ROMONA: "Very confortable"
Frances asked: I normally wear a 5 or 5 1/2, but when I measured my foot using the assistant guide it showed my size to be a 4. Are the shoes larger than usual?
- Sandra: "Hi Frances, I usually wear size 8.5 with a narrow width. The shoes with that size were the correct length for me. They were slightly wider than a narrow, but with the strap across the top there was no problem with the shoe slipping on my heel. The shoes are very comfortable. Sandra"
- Carmen: "Hi Frances, I actually bought these shoes for my mother and she absolutely loves them. I bought them in her usual size and there was no problem. She told me they were extremely comfortable."
- Elizabeth: "Not for me. These were true to size."
- Amy: "Frances, I would say for me they ran smaller than usual. I bought a 9 and wish I had a 9 1/2 or 10."
- Judith: "P.S. Frances, I just checked. The shoe does come in other colors, but they must be out of the size I need. Only saw a 6 medium."
- Judith: "Hi Frances, Just so you know, I purchased these shoes several months ago. I normally wear a 9 narrow; I purchased a 9 narrow; and they fit perfectly. Wish the shoe would also come in brown. I'd buy it."
- Susan: "No, these shoes are true to size."
- Catherine: " I wear a size 11 and mine were pretty true to size. "
LINDA asked: How is the arch? I have high arches and need a travel shoe for lots of walking in England.
- Nancy: "I just received the shoes yesterday so I have not had an opportunity to test them for walking. Will be glad to respond in a week or so. My other Naturalizers have been very comfortable so I anticipate the same; however, they do seem a bit larger than my others and that could cause a slipping issue."
- Rita: "It is good for me, I don't have you problem. I have found it to be a very comfortable shoe."
- Sheree: "I find the shoe to be very comfortable. I don't have high arches but I do get a lot of support! I would definitely try it! Have a great time!"
- Pam: "The arch support is good. However, I think a shoe with a good support plus a shoestring to keep the foot consistently from sliding would be a better choice."
- F: "I too have high arches. I think there's plenty of arch support."
- Beverly: "There isn't much of an arch on these shoes, but they are very comfortable. I can wear them for long periods and they still feel great."
- Elizabeth: "For a flat, they are pretty good. I have plantars fasciitis, so I added a support. I think once it has healed, however, (no pun intended!), I will be fine without them. I can do most flats."
Audrey asked: I need a 7 1/2 Wide and I didn't see this size listed. Is it not available in this size?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Audrey, I suggest searching our site by selecting your desired size and width. First select what type of shoes you're looking for, say casual, then select size 7 1/2 wide. Here is a link to all the casual shoes we carry that are offered in that size: http://www.naturalizer.com/en-US/Womens/_/_/Casual+Shoes/Size+7.5+Womens-Width+Wide_C+or+W/Products.aspx I hope this helps! Emily"
- Emily (staff): "Hello, The sizes shown in the "Select available size and width" drop-down menu are the sizes currently available to order. If a particular size or color is not shown, it is either sold out or not offered. We update our website several times every day and sometimes items sell out fast. However, we cannot offer back orders. Please check back with our website within 2-3 weeks, or see if the item is available at a store near you, by using our store locator: http://www.naturalizer.com/Community/storelocator.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"