Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Cheryl: "Flat boots. Color."
- Carri: "B/c they were stylish and supposed to be wide calf (but they weren't). Also, why make wide calf, if the actual sole doesn't come in wide? I returned them and ordered custom boots from England."
- TAMMY: "Comfortable, stylish boots that look great with jeans or skirts."
- Christine: "Very comfortable for long day wear"
- C: "I love them"
- cheryl: "I WANTED KNEE HIGH BOOTS FOR A LONG TIME. THIS WAS PERFECT. PANTS FIT NICELY INSIDE."
- Deborah: "looking for boots. saw in store and decided to purchase online once on sale"
- Kelly: "I bought these 2 years ago. They still look great. Very comfortable."
- Noreen: "Wanted black flat boots. The shoe is not quite wide enough."
- Anna: "Love these boots. They are really comfortable."
- stacey: "I wanted this look, but I needed my shoes to be really comfortable for work. I can wear them all day and my feet don't hurt at all. Best boots ever!!! Great advise...get wide even if you don't have wide feet..."
George asked: I'm trying to get a pair of boots like these as a present for my wife - she commented on like a pair she saw recently. I could use some help with the fit. She wears a size 4.5, but she has thin calves. Will she rattle around inside these? Will that be uncomfortable? Easily solved with a thicker sock? Many thanks for the guidance!
Jane asked: Will you restock these boots in a size 71/2 with the wide shaft or is this the only product left that you are selling?
sue asked: the description doesn't state how wide they are. what is the shaft circumference?
Roz asked: how wide is the shaft on the boot? My calf are 171/2 inches.