Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Loren: "needed knee high boots for rainy season work"
- Valorie: "I thought it was wide but it was only the calf so I have never worn them. This is my last try at Naturalizer."
Carol asked: Does the "W" indicate wide calf or wide foot width?
- rita: "wide foot."
- Lori: "In the size section ( 8 W) means the width of your foot. Some of the boots say "wide shaft" which means to calf width."
- Mary-Anne: "I think it is supposed to be the calf, but when I tried it on it didn't feel like a wide calf."
- Susana: "Wide calf with."
erma asked: Is this boot rain &/or snow worthy? Want my feet to remain comfy AND dry!
- Annette: "Wore this boot in Brussels Belgium over Christmas where it rained almost every day. Walked through the streets approx 4 hrs. a day. Boots took it all well and still look great! Rain worthy for sure. "
- Cynthia: "This boot is extremely comfortable! I have not worn it out in the rain or snow for a prolonged period of time so I cannot tell you if it is a good boot for prolonged periods of time in either of those elements. What I can tell you is that the times I have worn them out in the cold and rain, that have kept my feet warm and dry. I hope this helps. I would recommend this boot to others and purchase again. "
- Ronda: "I returned the boots because they were too narrow. They were very uncomfortable!"
- Lori: "I sprayed mine with weather protectant to keep the boots good in salt and snow. They are cute, comfortable, fine to walk through ice and snow without slipping, but they ate not any warmer than a shoe. There is no significant lining inside to make them a really heavy duty boot. But I still love mine. I wear them all the time."
- Elizabeth: "These boots are not waterproof."
- erika: "Yes from The rain and dont know about the snow!"
- Connie: "I love these boots. They are comfortable & took the advice to order them a half size bigger. I have received so many nice compliments on them. "
- Julie: "I have worn them in rain and my feet stayed warm and dry. I have not worn them in snow yet."
- CHANNIE: "HI, I have worn these in the rain and not had a problem. Have not worn them in the snow, which we dont' get too often here, so not sure about that one. they are very comfy though, have worn them several times a week and not experienced any discomfort. One caveat: the regular runs kinda small in the calf. they fit my legs snugly and I've been told I have skinny legs."
Jacqueline asked: Will you ever have sizes replenish, or once it's gone, it's gone?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Sherna, You need the Juletta wide calf, which is unfortunately sold out. I suggest trying your local Naturalizer store to see if they have any in stock. I hope this helps! Emily"
- Sherna: "I am looking for a size 9 wide calf not wide with. I cant differentiate what I should order on the drop down box. Please advise"
- Emily (staff): "Hello, The sizes shown in the "Select available size and width" drop-down menu are the sizes currently available to order. If a particular size or color is not shown, it is either sold out or not offered. We update our website several times every day and sometimes items sell out fast. However, we cannot offer back orders. Please check back with our website within 2-3 weeks, or see if the item is available at a store near you, by using our store locator: http://www.naturalizer.com/Community/storelocator.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"