Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- Kay: "I love these boots! They are comfortable and look great with skirts or jeans!"
Jessica asked: Is the WW fit the one with the wide calf?
- Lesa: "Yes, I beleive it is. They also run about 1/2 size larger than true size."
- Sue: "I have pretty sturdy calves (I run 2-4 marathons a month) and these were way too tight...I sent them back..."
- Kester: "Yes"
- Kelly: "Yes it is. Although I do not have wide calves and was leery of buying the ww but they are adjustable which I why I believe they fit wide calves. They fit perfectly for me. I love them. "
- liz: "I didn'tn buy the ww. As I remember thw wide calf was designated in the description and the size list. Sorry I'm not being much help."
Rhonda asked: Is this suitable for wide calves?
- Karen: "I would say they are not suitable for wide calves? I have thin calves and they are not too loose on me, but suitable to wear over skinny jeans."
- Christi: "I was not able to keep theses boots. I was shipped the regular shaft size by mistake. I was lacking about 1 1/2 inches of not being able to zip them. I really liked the boot. Will have to wait till next season."
- Casey: "I have very muscular calves that are larger than most females but wide calf boots are usually a little loose on me. These boots fit nice and snug on me. However, I like that because it gives me a sleek look when I wear them over jeans. I believe these boots actually come in a wide calf option, so if wide calf boots typically fit nicely on you, I would go with that option rather than the regular."
- Sherry: "I believe Naturalizer makes this boot in a wide calf version, but I wouldn't recommend the regular calf boots unless you have small / thin calves. The buckles do adjust to enlarge the calf area but it doesn't make a big difference. Otherwise, wonderful boots!"
- Lisa: "The shaft on this boot is for a smaller calf They do make this same boot for wide calves"
- Angela: "Hi Rhonda P, I didn't get the extra wide boots; these are the slimmer size (but not abnormally slim). It would be hard for me to answer your question as maybe your calves do need the wide ones? I am about 130lbs and I work out but I don't have over muscular calves. I do still have some 'play' in the shaft of the boot however. I can actually get my fingers inside the side of the boot up to mid section of my palm. So depends on how big your calves are. So all I can say is yes I have some room still in mine and I can get my fingers in the side of the boot still as well. Hope this helps!!! :) Angela"
- Diane: "Hi Rhonda, I love these boots! Yes, they are suitable for wide calves. They are snug on me when I have jeans tucked in; however, there is a stretch at the calves that make them more comfortable than my other boots."
- Caroline: "For me, these were loose in the ankles and too tight at the calves so I had to return them. I'm sure the width is different for each shoe size (I'm a 5.5), but I would be inclined to say that these might not be suitable for wider calves."
- Shannon: "Yes!"
Rina asked: If the bootmeasure chart says the regular calf size refers to the width of the calf or the width of the foot. If I order a wide size of 7 medium, then will the foot size be a medium or a wide? I need a wider calf size but a medium size in a shoe.
- Eveline: "Hi, the width refers to the shoe itself. The shoe does have more elastic than an average boot, but they are very strong elastics, at least to begin with. I ended up taking my shoes to a cobbler to get stretched since I needed a wider calf as well. Other than that, a couple of weeks in, the boots I can say are good quality and very comfortable, hardly any break in time needed."
- Otto: "The foot size will be a 7 medium and the shaft will be wide to fit your calf. You will get exactlu what you ordered and you will not be disappointed. I have gotten numerous compliments on this boot and they are ever so comfortbale."
- Holly: "Hi, Rina! I bought these boots back in November. I believe there are two different width descriptions. You can get a wide or medium (that's the foot size) or regular and wide shaft (that's the calf size). That's my understanding of this boot. I also just want to mention that the boot shaft does stretch. When I first got mine, I almost returned them because the shaft was so tight on my calf, but now they are perfectly comfortable. I absolutely love these boots."
- Brenda: "Rina: Not sure I know the answer your question but I bought a 7 1/2 wide assuming that was the width of the foot since I don't need the wider calf. In any case, these are the most comfortable boots I've ever owned. Absolutely love them. I've walked in them all day and never had any problems. Both the width in the foot and calf work for me. You won't regret buying these!"
- diane: "I have the boot which i love however i wear a 9 regular width and the calf is tight. I feel like you may need to order a wide calf for sure, but cant answer you question on the width. I would make a call directly to naturalizer."
Kim asked: Does size WW mean wide shaft or just wide width and shaft is regular size?
- Diane: "Shaft is regular size; however, it has more room than the average boot because of the insert."
- Cheryl: "WW means wide width, regular shaft. I bought the boots for my daughter who has a very wide foot and she loves them."
- Lucy: "I ordered a wide width on these boots and thought the size was accurate; however, the shaft of the boot is fairly tight on my legs. My legs are pretty slim, so I was surprised at how tight the boot fit was. Hope this helps!"
- Kristy: "It means wide width but shaft is a little bigger."
Sara asked: What color are the buckles on these boots in the dark brown and the banana bread color?
- Jessica: "Dark brown boots have both gold and silver on the same buckle."
- Karen: "Hi,to me they are almost a brushed antique gold. They are not real shinny which I like. These boots are fantastic. I get more compliments on them and they are extremely comfortable. I wish I would have gotten a pair in black also."
- Betina: "They're actually a combination; some of the pieces of the buckles are pure pewter-colored whereas others are more brassy in color. The difference is very subtle though; I thought they were all pewter until I took a closer look!"
- Jill: "I have the dark brown and the buckles are an antiqued brass."
- Kerry: "I have the dark brown ones, and the buckles are muted gold -- great boots, nice looking and comfortable, I wear them almost every day!"