Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- nicole: "very comfortable work shoes...my office is dress casual and these shoes were very stylish and I received many compliments on the style and color."
- K: "sale price was too attractive pass up - they are nice but left foot is wide and they are just a bit snug - have to wear more to stretch, overall excellent quality especially for the price"
- Pamela: "I liked the color and I liked the buckle detail when I ordered them. They are very comfortable. Most Naturalizer loafer-type shoes in a wide width seem to fit my feet well and I am as happy with these as I have been with other similar Naturalizers in the past."
- Kalestine: "For comfort, but had to send it back, because it was too large."
- EHIOZOGIE: "COMFORTABLE"
- Ruth: "I liked the color. Comfort is a plus too"
- Jann: "uber comfortable -- first wear -- like butter."
- Edith: "I liked the style, it looked comfortable and the price was great. Also, I wear a size 4 and they had my size."
- Joy: "Having foot issues that required a low wedge heel. These are great."
- Barbara: "Didn't receive them. Sold out."
- Dawn: "Price!"
- Yuliya: "Look comfy and classy, will go with anything."
Lorinne asked: are they true to size?
ann asked: is it comfortable----fit tight or loose for its size?