Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- M: "liked the color and similar to a style I have worn for years"
- Katherine: "It was the closest you had to the Sophie which I prefer"
- Ann-Marie: "Color and comfort"
- jill: "from winter into spring. These are going to be great with boyfriend jeans"
alisa asked: Is it a comfortable shoe for people with a bunion?
- Brenda: "I have no idea. I don't have a bunion. I broke my heel and as a result have alot of heel pain. So far this shoe seems fairly comfortable and I am very happy it comes in a 5 1/2."
- Astrud: "Yes!"
- E: "I don't have bunions, but I find the shoes very soft and comfortable. I think it is at least worth giving them a try!"
- Angela: "Yes, absolutely. The shoe is so soft and just molds to your foot. Not binding at all. Very happy with my purchase."
- Rosemary: "Just received shoes 2 days ago. Tried them on and they feel good (I also have a bunion) I order the wide."
- Dorcas: "No. The suede does not give way."
Greta asked: how was the sizing true to size or size up or down?
- DEBORAH: "They seem to be true to size and very comfortable."
- Martina: "I found the shoe length to be true to size. I would have preferred a more narrow fit, but kept M width, because I have problem feet, achiness and swelling. On the "fat foot" days the shoes fit perfectly. On my "skinny foot" days, I have to add a thin insole to offset the difference. Consider that the shoe is Suede and stretches a little more than regular leather shoes, although the suede used to make this shoe is thicker than many others I tried on, it stilll stretches, especially in width. When slipping into this shoe, you feel your feet are comfortably cushioned, while feeling a stability and a firm fit. ~ Hope that answered your question. I will definitely buy some more :)"
- Susan: "I ordered the black leather. They are true to size and very comfortable out of the box; however I have not worn them enough to know if they will stretch at all. Hope this helps!"
- Evelyn: "A little big"