Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
Lynda asked: Do the boots with wide width automatically have wide calf width as well. I'm looking for a wider calf width and am wondering if the size 12W that I want to order has a wide calf width. Also, the size chart gives measurements for boots up to size 11, what are the measurements of the ora boot, size 12W?
- Joyce: "I actually sent back the boots because the calf width . It stated 71/2 wide but still didn't accommodate my calf size. Great looking boot, I was quite disappointed."
- Monica: "Yes, these wide boots have a wider calf than other styles. I really liked the boots, but had to return them because the calf was too wide for me. I have a wide foot with a normal size calf. They were a very nice style boot. I hope this helps."
- A: "I just received these the other day, and I am so pleased with them; however, I normally am a regular width, and I find that they are very narrow around the base of my foot. I don't have extremely thick calves, but they are not thin either (I dance and practice yoga regularly, so I'm really muscular.). These are perfect for my calf-size, but they might be considered tight for someone else... generally, I find that the calves of most boots (wearing my Milanos from last season right now) are too big for me. I have a feeling the black leather is a bit sturdier than the brown versions may be (only because I own the ankle version of these boots in the coffee and the black, and the black ankle boots are narrower/tighter than the coffee in the same size). I am probably going to buy another pair of Ora in one of the brown colors. I will most likely order them in wide width because the black (in size 10) are really very narrow. Unfortunately, I can't tell you if W will be wider in the calf, but I hope that this at least helps in the foot. These are really awesome boots, so I highly recommend them."
- Maria: "I don't have the answer to that question. I have wide calves and the regular width does stretch over time."
Jessica asked: Is the toe box wide?
- Georgia: "I found it to be very comfortable. True to size and beautiful. I am very happy with my selection."
- Jody: "It seemed about average for a comfort shoe, and feels like it will stretch. My toes run a little wide, and this boot just fits."
- arleene: "it is just the right width - very comfy"
- Tanya Joyner: "No the toe box isn't wide. These boots run true to size. I wear a 7.5, but ordered 8, they didn't have a 7.5 so I kept the boots because I really like them. "
- Gwen: "I had ordered size 8 wide and there was plenty of room in the toe box. Even enough room to wear thick socks if you choose."
- Michelle: "unfortunately for me, the toe box on this boot was not wide enough, i had to return them, otherwise a lovely boot"
- OFELIA: "I don't have wide feet, the fit was okay. My only problem was the shaft was a bit tight if you plan to wear jeans/leggings and was difficult to remove."
- JOHN: "My wife says that these boots are the most comfortable boots she has ever worn. She put them on out of the box and had no discomfort at all. She thinks the toe box is very roomy.. She would definitely recommend them to others."
- TERESA: "its not wide or pointed. softly rounded and pretty comfortable actually."
- MARGIE: "The toe box is neither wide or narrow. However, if you have a wide feet, I don't suggest you to get this pair of boot. Also, order 1/2 size larger if you plan to wear a thick socks inside."
- Jun: "It's not wide. It is just normal or maybe a little narrow, but it's perfect for me."
- Julie: "It is not a square toe, but wide enough to be comfortable."
- Heather: "I ordered these boots and was pleasantly surprised with the fit of the boot. I do not feel like the toe box is too wide at all. Actually, after looking for black boots for months, the fit of these boots is fantastic. not too tight anywhere, not too loose anywhere. I loved them so much I bought them in the lighter color as well."
- Nancy: "I have a wide foot and this boot is cut generously. The first time I wore them I had them on for 14 hours! The toe is slightly pointed, but beyond the toe box. I love this boot!"
- Caroline: "Not particularly -- I tend to wear a Narrow and these fit me quite well."
Kim asked: I am petite and I am looking for a boot I can wear with knee length skirts. Will this book come up to high on my leg since I am only 5'2"?
- Yvette: "The boot fits perfectly on me, I am the same height and have thin lower legs. I have trouble finding a boot that fits my legs without to much gap and it comes up just below the knee. Looks great with skirts. "
- christine: "I'm about same height, just about 2 inch below keen."
- Linda: "Not sure - I sent them back because they were not as dressy as I wanted."
- Genevieve: "I am almost 5'4" and the boots just hit the bottom of my knee. I can wear them with a skirt."
- Christina: "Yes. I am 5'9" and it touches my knee. "
- Constance: "Hi, Kim, I am also petite, and I like the way the boots look with skirts the hit just above the knee! Comfortable, too! Connie"
Alka asked: I am a 6 wide so should I get a 61/2 wide as some of the customers said it ran small?
- jo: "i wear a 9 1/2 m and purchased these boots in a 9 1/2 m and they fit perfect! i started out by purchasing the leather maryjanes (ande) so i felt the boots ran true to size and also very comfy too."
- Gretchen: "They feel pretty true to size. If you need a wide I'm not sure sizing up will help. I'm a 10.5 average width and they fit perfectly."
- Diane: "Alka J, I purchased these boots, and have worn them many times. Personally I felt that these boots run true to size. However, if you will be wearing heavy socks with these boots, then you may want to go up the half size, to get the extra room. I hope that this info is helpful"
- Katherine: "I'm not sure about the width part but I ordered my regular size in these and they feel quite roomy to me."
- Rene: "I am an 8 1/2 and they fit perfectly. This will not help as my feet are not wide, sorry."
Christine asked: I normally take a size 9 wide. Would I order a 9 1/2 in this boot to allow extra room to put my foot into the boot or to wear knee high socks?
- TAMMY: "I normally take a 12 and i order a12 it fits right."
- Sheree: "I ordered a 6 1/2 and normally I am a narrow but I think these only came in a medium width. They are very true to size; however, I always wear trouser socks and I also wear them with leggings; they are very comfortable and I have enough room. I especially like the size and shape of the heel; easy to walk in. These are the best boots I've owned in several years."
- Nancy: "Hmm, I had to return these boots because they were too long for me. Often 7 wide works for me but in this style, it was too long."
- Linda: "They are very fitted boots so I would get a larger size for socks."
- Michelle: "These boots are a little narrow if you are not getting a wide but they ran a little large from heel to toe. I am sending mine back however because I feel like they look more blue than black."