Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
- marcia: "Beautiful high quality leather"
Amanda asked: I need wide calf boots. What is the calf size? I have large feet (10) and wide calves & ankles and need something that fits both.
- Misia: "I was able to find these exact boots in a wider shaft. Very comfortable. Good luck. They did not list them on this site. you'll have to search for them else-where."
- Nancy: "Hi Amanda, If you look up top to the right you will see "boot measurements". Il wear a 9.5 so your measurement would be different from mine. Go there and find the exact measurement for your size. Mine fit fine but that doesn't mean anything for you. Hope this helped. They are really great boots.I hope they work for you."
- Sandra: "Loved the look of the boot, but returned them as they were extremely difficult to get on and off with the partial zipper. Would have worked with a full zipper."
- Debi: "Amana i wish i could answer your question. i have tried to order these boots a couple time and they run out of stock quickly. I wish you luck, i LOVE them in the picture. Look very classy."
- Tammy: "This is NOT a wide calf boot. I had to return them. Couldn't even get my foot in them. I bought some Ross hammerson boots from footsmart instead and they fit wonderful and are super comfortable! Good luck! "
- laura: "I have about a 15" calf at the widest point. I purchased these boots in a size 10W and I am able to wear them with a skinny jean tucked in. The are really cute. The heel is a bit higher than I am used to wearing, but the boots were fairly comfortable for several hours the first time I wore them."
- Jennifer: "I'm not sure I can give you a great answer as I don't have the same issue. However, I do love these boots and just ordered black ones before the sale ended. I would say these are not overly roomy in the calf or ankle, but would imagine that the calf and ankle would be proportionate to the shoe size. They feel great on me and I wear an 8. If you need a real wide shaft, the Etton wide shaft boots are extremely roomy... a bit too much for me, but the foot of the boot is comfortable so I still wear them. Good Luck!"
- Dona: "I have a 41 cm calf and this boot was no where near big enough. I could not get them pulled up past my lower calf. There is no zipper at the top, but the ankle was plenty big eoungh."
- Carol: "I don't know the measurement but I know they are not wide calf. I have "normal" size calves and they fit snug."
- Lisa: "I do believe the are 151/2. They are snug around the calf. They are a little more snug than most boots I have bought. I have muscular calfs so it is hard to find boots that fit right so I understand. They are fabulous boots though!!! I say try them and return them if not. They are great looking:-)"
- Emily (staff): "Hello, For a complete list of shaft height and circumference measurements for each size, please click the "Boot Measurement" icon located above the "Add to Cart" button. Thank you, Naturalizer.com"
Andrea asked: According to the boot sizing chart, I am needing these in a wide calf (shaft). How do I order them?
- Emily (staff): "Hello Andrea, Unfortunately we're out of stock of the Ora in the Wide Calf version. If possible, I suggest trying them on at your local Naturalizer store to see if the regular shaft might work. I hope this helps, Emily"
Huong asked: Where is the height measure from? Is is from the arch of the foot? What is the height for size 4. I am only 4'11", and I don't want a boot over my knee. Thank you,
- Emily (staff): "Hello, I'm 5'2 and the boot does not come over my knee. They are extremely comfortable and look great with Jeans. I hope this helps, Emily"
- CAROL: "Hello Huong N, I did purchase the Naturalizer Ora boot, and I do like them very much. Though because of your height you may have a problem. I am 5' 3", and I do have long legs for my size, and these boots are right up to my knees. The Ora may very well go over your knee, and since they are not split in the back they may pose a comfort problem when you sit with bended knee. That being, they are very lovely boots. I hope this clears up your concern. Carol S."
- Karen: "I bought these for my daughter who is 5'3". They hit her below the knee, and we both love them! They are 16 1/4" from the back of the heel on the floor to the top of the boot. Hope this helps."
- Glenda: "I don't know the height of the boots; however I am 5 foot tall and the boot falls below my knee."
- Susan: "I'm 5'8 and wear a size 11. The boot comes about 2" from my knee. Little hard to get on because the zipper is in the middle of the boot and not the top. I do really like the boots and would order them again. Hope this helps! "
- Ida: "I'm 5' 2" and the boot hits me about 1 1/2" under my knee. Great boot and very comfortable."
Susie asked: Are these wide shaft or wide width?
- Emily (staff): "Hi Susie, This boot is offered in a medium or wide width, not a wide shaft. Thank you, Emily"
Wadiyah asked: do these boots come in a size 12?
- Emily (staff): "Hello, The sizes shown in the "Select available size and width" drop-down menu are the sizes currently available to order. If a particular size or color is not shown, it is either sold out or not offered. We update our website several times every day and sometimes items sell out fast. However, we cannot offer back orders. Please check back with our website within 2-3 weeks, or see if the item is available at a store near you, by using our store locator: http://www.naturalizer.com/Community/storelocator.aspx Thank you, Naturalizer.com"