Naturalizer asked: Why did you choose this?
tina asked: I have wide feet. Should I go a half size up even if I order a wide width ?
- kathy: "Tina, My feet are particularly wide across the toe area. These shoes seem to rub my little toe so bad after awhile. I would not like to say if you should go wider but I wish I could have sent mine back to get a wider width but unfortunately in my small size they only came in a medium."
- Rose Marie: "I would not."
- Sammy: "I have narrow feet, and I have worn Naturalizer's shoes for years. So, I pretty much know what size to order for myself. I don't ever order a different size. I am sorry I cannot advise you on what to do. If you have access to a Naturalizer store, go there and try on the shoes to find your size. Sorry I couldn't be of more help."
- CONNIE: "I would say yes.."
- JeQuetta: "I did not order a size up when I bought these shoes, and they fit well (a little snug). If you have very wide feet, you may need to order a half size up."
- Belva: "I cannot give a comment yet. I haven't actually worn them. I wear 7-1/2N and sometimes 8 in tennis shoes because I can adjust width with the laces. These shoes are 8N and slightly wide for me in the heel area (which is very narrow) and I'm thinking about returning these 8's for size 7-1/2N. I really like the looks and comfort of them and I believe another size will be perfect."
- maria: "this shoes look so pretty until you try them on, they are sohard and they are not ccomfortable"
- Peggy: "I have a long narrow feet. This shoe fits like it was made for me...true to size. You should be ok with the size you wear."
- cynthia: "No I would not order a half size or whole size larger. Ordering wide or extra wide should be enough. The shoes are very comfortable and run true to size"
- A: "If you are ordering a wide width, I believe you can order your true size."
- Connie: "I wear a 41/2 and have to wear socks with the pair I ordered. I love these shoes but wouldn't go a 1/2 size larger."
- Patricia: "No need to, the shoes are true to size."
- Sybil: "I have the opposite problem as I require a narrow width. I ordered this in my regular size and it works length wise although it is still a bit wide for me. It is however, a good looking and comfortable shoe."
- Louise: "I wouldn't think so. I have Narrow feet and that's one reason I returned them. Too wide even in narrow. Also sizing was incorrect. Must be made WHERE ELSE...China!!!!"
- Lynn: "Hi Tina, I normally wear a 9N. I loved the way this shoe looked on me, however, it was too short. I had hoped and expected that the 91/2 N would work and was so excited to get it in navy. It was too big and did not work. I was very disappointed to not be able to wear these shoes. I wish I could give you more, helpful info, but I was not successful."
Sammy asked: How does the heel fit? Does it slip off? Also overall fit. Thanks
- Paula: "The heel fits very well and does not slip. The overall fit is snug and very comfortable ."
- Susan L.: "I have somewhat narrow heels and find that these shoes do not slip off. They feel very secure. Very comfortable shoes."
- B: "The heel was fine, didn't slip. I loved the shoe but had to return them because the wide was too narrow for my foot. "
- ANN: "I have a narrow foot and I purchased the medium. Everything about this shoe fits great. In fact, I have them on right now and they are extremely comfortable. This shoe does not slip off."
- eleonora: "I wouldn't know. I ordered a medium width and instead received a narrow. Naturalizer doesn't do exchanges so I simply returned the shoes"
- Barbara: "I purchased it in a 9N and I think the fit is perfect. The shoe is very comfortable. The heel does not slip off of my foot at all. I purchased both the black and the rusty tan; I like the black better because I feel I have more things to wear with it."
- Jill: "The shoe fit great - I have wider feet from bunions so that's not always easy to find. It's a good look woth jeans or cords. "
- Diane: "The heel fit me good but I have wide feet and so I can't say how the heel would fit a person with a narrow width."
polly asked: Does this shoe have a removable insole so i can put my orthotic in it. Also being suede, is it a heavy shoe?
- Jeannie: "Yes you can put in your own orthotics after removing insole of shoe I did same. With other shoes even if I could remove insole my toes would be crowded when I put in my own. This shoe has plenty of toe room. The shoe is very lightweight....I love them."
- Paula: "Yes, this shoe does have a removable insole so you can put your orthotic in it. Also, it is not a heavy shoe. Actually, it is very light. I really do like the shoe. Hope this helps."
- Diane: "The insole is removeable. When I put a new orthotic in, the shoe no longer fit. It was too tight. So I will have to go up a half size to be able to use my orthotics. The shoes are relatively light-weight and very smart looking."
- Joyce: "Insole is not removable, but I took it out and replaced it with my full length arch support"